The Peacekeeper and Diamond Camos, and Future DLC

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

The Peacekeeper and Diamond Camos, and Future DLC

(quick background)

This stupid thing happened, and I might buy the season pass (or just the DLC pack. depends on the answer to my later question.) because of it.

So my brother has the Season Pass on his account, and downloaded the DLC for our Xbox. However, I did not buy it, so I can play the maps, but can't use the Peacekeeper.

This leads me to my FIRST question: Will there be future guns (unlocked by purchasing the DLC like the Peacekeeper) in the DLC packs? I want to know so I know whether to buy the season pass or just the DLC pack. ($35 price difference)

Then just a quick SECOND question: (while I don't have them yet, I am curious) Will you still be able to have Diamond Camos for SMG's without having unlocked the Peacekeeper?

Thanks guys!

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: The Peacekeeper and Diamond Camos, and Future DLC

in reply to Tr33Grass
Solution
‎30-01-2013 07:22 PM

Tr33Grass wrote:

I find that very annoying, how you can play the maps even if you don't purchase the DLC, but you can't use the gun..

It's their way of making a few extra bucks. I am sure they made or will make a killing with this DLC jsut because there is a weapon in it. I would bet many who didn't want to buy them did for this reason alone.

Level 28
5 REPLIES

in reply to Tr33Grass

1st. they have not said anything about any more weapons on future dlc but i sure hope so...i would like to see a new sniper rifle!.

2nd. yes you will be able to get diamond for smgs without the peacekeeper. however if you want the peacekeeper diamond, you have to get diamond on the smgs. i hope they fix the fact that secondary accts dnt get the gun...

Level 2

in reply to ochoa0103

Alright cool; yeah that actually sounds pretty freakin' awesome(the sniper idea).

**Anyone who does fins out anything, please let me know so I know which to get! ** (although I'm probably gonna just buy the DLC pack(not the pass) Friday, anyway.

And I know right? I find that very annoying, how you can play the maps even if you don't purchase the DLC, but you can't use the gun..

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Tr33Grass
Solution
‎30-01-2013 07:22 PM

Tr33Grass wrote:

I find that very annoying, how you can play the maps even if you don't purchase the DLC, but you can't use the gun..

It's their way of making a few extra bucks. I am sure they made or will make a killing with this DLC jsut because there is a weapon in it. I would bet many who didn't want to buy them did for this reason alone.

Level 28

in reply to jwaller123

I'll say...

Level 1

in reply to Tr33Grass

Just wanted to say-- I got the Peacekeeper without buying it!

I don't really know what happened, I played on local (don't ask) and then I went online and saw that I could prestige, and when I did, (after a match and got to level 4) I had the Peacekeeper!

Level 1

Studios