The Most Hyped and best selling CoD Ever, is also the worst CoD ever made.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The Most Hyped and best selling CoD Ever, is also the worst CoD ever made.

in reply to DieselFox

I wish CoD was more skill based.

Level 1

in reply to DieselFox

WaW, cod 4 and BO were all amazing games.  All rewarded skilled play too.  Hell that was the design philopshy behind Black ops in the first place (much like mw3 and now bo2 were targeting the casual).

MW2 was amazing for 1 week till all the broken stuff started getting discovered.  After that it become unplayable.  Just needed some post launch support.

MW3 and BO2 are absolutely awful. 

Level 13

in reply to Paddi

Do this:

Go and play MW3 for some time. And then come back later, when they might have fixed the issues. Give it time. Week isn't really enough to fix the issues.

But to be FAIR, they should keep players updated about stuff. Then again, see what happened to that Robert Bowling-guy when he tried to do that? Maybe it's wise to keep distance at community...

Level 6

in reply to Paddi

Im sorry, but for the people who say get better internet and then come back and play are just plain stupid. I have a 3.1 kdr on mw3 and i get on this and have a hard time of staying close too a 2.0. its possible but you have to courner camp your butt off and hope someone doesnt round the courner and prefire and hit you across the map, while hip fireing. because this game has the most rediculious aiming engine ever. And the lag compensation that the game has right now is a joke. no game ever has had this bad of issue with its release. I love all cod's, but this one. SO PLZ IF YOU ARE READING THESE POST fix the damn game.

Issues with game

1.retarded hip firing kills

2. guy rounds a courner boom im dead and all i saw was his shoulder coming around and on kill cam he had already took 4 steps down the hall and then kills me

3. 3 round burst guns are sappose to be strong right. well but 3, 3 round burst onto the back of someone and they turn and insta kill me in the replay cam with 1 bullet.

4. Spawns!!!!! nuff said, you would think after all the crying about this year after year they could come up with some way to make you spawn ontop of or in a group of your teammates. how stupid is the fact that you spawn up take 5 steps and then an enemy spawns behind you in same spot and kills you.. and you see this clearly on the kill cam.

5. I can make this list all the way to 20 but i wont.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Paddi

"The Most Hyped and best selling CoD Ever, is also the worst CoD ever made."

.... you do realize that they say this exact same thing every year, right? MW3 was that way, so was BO1, and before that MW2. I consider MW2 to be one of the best out there, and it had major problems in the beginning.

Next year won't be any different. I guess it is something I've just gotten used to at this point. The game is terrible at first, they fix stuff, it stays popular, new one suddenly comes out. Rinse, repeat.

Level 5

Studios