The Most Hyped and best selling CoD Ever, is also the worst CoD ever made.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The Most Hyped and best selling CoD Ever, is also the worst CoD ever made.

in reply to Paddi

I told most of my friends the lag comp in this game made mw3 look like counter strike. but they still buy it because this game is ez mode

Level 2

in reply to th3rever3nd

Block buster game pass OHHH YEAAAA

Level 1

in reply to Paddi

Lol what? I havent ran into ANY of those problems yet.

Im sorry but MW3/ BO1 (with theater mode on and my old internet) were loads worse. Ive had a 3 bar only once, played with a bunch of Euro ppl, and it was almost the exact same.

Some people just need to realize when theyre actually getting outplayed for once, instead of losing a gunfight and throwing their controller against the wall.

Level 19

in reply to halfaspoon

so being ouplayed is shooting an enemy in the back getting hitmarkers and then insta killed when they turn round? being outplayed is shooting first but on kill cam you never fired? being outplayed is pointblank with a shootie again hitmarkers dead.

max prestige on all cods kd over 2 on all cods wins over 2 and blops 2 totally destroyed unless i camp with betties or claymores that get my kills well done treyarch.

Level 8

in reply to sirsmug

This is how I get routinly "out played" in this game. I've never seen anything this bad. It's pretty ridiculous that MW3 had better connections even at launch.

Also, you probably think you are so "beast" at this game when you are getting shot in the back and you turn around and shoot someone and kill them....

Level 4

in reply to halfaspoon

dude you dont get shit, so what you haven't had thses problems good for you in black ops i tomahawked a guys SHADOW and killed him thats why we are complaining tons of people have these problems not only on blacl ops two but on black ops one as well, strictly speaking since black ops 1 there has been two years that treyarch could have made programs and found ways to fix their games problems, but have they no thye just sit on their lazy asses saying they will release a patch, last time on black ops one they said they were gonna patch it , i wen back to modern warfare two and prestiged 4 times and then continued to play that because my bullets actually hit, and spawns were not terrible. its not your connection people its treyarch servers, i can connect fine to mw3 and mw2, but as soon as i even touch black ops 1 or 2 bullets fly round corners, knifing cant kill people, and tomahawks can kill shadows, treyarch may make millions, but but when you look at whether they contibuted anything to video games they just made another piece of shit game with the same problems as the last one they made

Level 2

in reply to Paddi

I <3 horrible rage threads.

Given I do agree that this is pretty broken in places, you have clearly never heard of MW3.

I was going to make a thread myself last night and didn't, because I actually didn't let dying over and over from bs get to me that much and did good...Think I had a 93-25 game with a shotty. O_O.

Anyhow, get over it.

Everyone risks themselfs when they buy a title with Call of Duty in the name, devs just tell you what YOU want to hear so THEY can make SELLS. It's going to be the same next year if they make another, which since they make so much money they will...It'll be "Oh we promise to tone down on the lag, we will throw in 5 horrible free maps for all players who pre-order the game, and we promise it will be playable."

A week later and you'll be right back here.

Level 19

in reply to Film_Not_Rated

I hated MW3, but the maps were a million times better than the maps on this game, and its sad that the connections were better.

Level 4

in reply to DieselFox

I also hate the maps, but still this is not the worst CoD, yet anyhow.

Level 19

in reply to Film_Not_Rated

This +1

Level 10

Studios