The HAMR!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The HAMR!!!

in reply to olipops21

The MK48 is my favorite gun from any CoD. It is a laser.

Level 6

in reply to VulcanArms

I just got my HAMR gold this past weekend.  I also have gold MK48 and close to getting LSAT gold.  The HAMR is the worst out of the three I've used so far.  It has a lot of recoil at first and then I hate how it reduces its fire rate.   It had a hard time getting hit markers on players.  The LSAT is my favorite so far because it has almost the same damage as a MK48 but it reloads much faster.

Level 3

in reply to VulcanArms

I didnt like it a WHOLE lot but it was ok.  I did the best with quickdraw, stock and silencer.

The silencer seems weird, but I play HC so it wasnt a big deal and seems to make the gun "feel" better.

Level 17

in reply to Griefbot

someone mentioned grip ,imo the only one you dont need grip on is the mk48,i have 5 classes with it and dont use grip on any

Level 9

in reply to olipops21

I tried the grip but it didnt seem to make a lot of difference.

I managed to get them to diamond and they were all pretty easy with the exception of the QBB.  That gun sort of hated me.

Level 17
Highlighted

in reply to Griefbot

That's because grip reduces recoil/increase centre speed on LMGs by a whopping 2%.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

that 2% might not seem like much, but over long distance, it really does impact the gun, like on turbine, drone and meltdown, along those long site lines it really helps.

Level 7

in reply to VulcanArms

I reduce the distances of my engagements with the HAMR.  I camped in the middle of Raid and did surprisingly well - that "ditch" with the trees.  Called in a VSAT and played peekaboo.  One attachment I barely ever go without and that's Adjustable Stock.

Level 31

in reply to VulcanArms

When I was going for diamond LMGs, the HAMR for me was the hardest for me to get gold for - I hated that gun! Glad you are loving it though!

Level 6

in reply to VulcanArms

The HAMR is my best LMG. If I wanted to win, it's my go to weapon besides the MSMC. It's just crazy good and I find it more suitable than the LSAT. I can't bring my overall LSAT average to 2KD but I have no problem doing that with every other LMG specially the HAMR. All my LMGs are at 2KD except for the LSAT which is at 1.96. For some weird reson, I'm struggling to hit my strides with the LSAT.

Level 35

Studios