The Grinder

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: The Grinder

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I have found all the perk 2s fairly useless for SMG play.

Yeah man doing both at the same time is much much more efficient, especially if you do them first. You got any golds yet? I dont yet but am close with 2 ajd have 3 past the hundred headshots. Not including the peacekeeper. Im glad to see im not the only one having hell with these lol

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to PerEverto13

I golded out the Peacekeeper on Double Weapon XP weekend. Found that one remarkably easy, as I just played like I was using an assault rifle. Got my PDW done as well, and my Skorpion is close. The rest are on the way but still have to finish headshots on them.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Im only short blood thirstys on my PK now. Im finding it a fun gun but horribly inconsistent in my hands. I actually run quite a bit more with the PK then moat guns...

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

The only thing that frustrated me was the Chicom.

On all of the SMGs put a laser sight and hipfire at their head. (Except long ranges of course)

I ADS with the Skorpian because the recoild made it easy and got the 100 headshots in like 10 matches. For the Chicom, level it up and put on the Select Fire attachment along with Laser Sight.

Hope this helps.

(This meant to be a reply to the original post)

Message was edited by: ItalySwagg

Level 3

in reply to ItalySwagg

Thanks, Italy. Good ideas all.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Quick update... finished the Skorpion. Took everyone's advice and did the rest of my Cherry Blossom in conjunction with my Art of War. I found that using the Target Finder alleviated a lot of the stress of using that terrible weapon and helped me finish with some strong matches. Thanks for the help... and now... onto the ChiCom (GULP!)

Activision Ambassador

Good work drew.

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

Also if you come across and winning chicom advice, let a buddy know. I hate that gun lol :-|

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

Laser sight and Red Dot worked wonders for me as far as headshots. Playing HCKC really got me moving on the Headshot challenges as well.

Activision Ambassador

Awsome will for sure have to try that when i begin my grind on the chicom. I have been dreading that gun lol

Level 23

Studios