Thank you for ARMS RACE! TDM is worth playing again!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Thank you for ARMS RACE! TDM is worth playing again!

I just had to post about arms race and show my support. It reminds me of black ops 1. It's finally possible to get high scorestreaks in TDM! Before I couldn't ever get our clan to play tdm because they couldn't get worthwhile scorestreaks now everyone wants to play. It's about time. It only took adding 50 points per kill to make this game just right on tdm! Before we always ran low streaks whenever i could get someone to play tdm like boring guardians and sentries. Now we  can get vtol and swarm. I just made this post because of the people already flaming the update saying it's trivial but it totally changes the gameplay of tdm. Just my two cents that's all. I am looking for more people to play this gametype with me to by the way hit me up on live u camp i knife.

Level 3
39 REPLIES

Re: Thank you for ARMS RACE! TDM is worth playing again!

in reply to u_camp_i_knife

You know this one will be a rare post.

The only person the devs actually listened to was u_camp_i_knife

Level 72

Lol every game I played today consist of ppl spamming uav hunter killer carepackage. So much for ppl wanting to go for highstreaks. They rather just spam cp all game long.

Level 3

in reply to EODBombSquad

Which is why it was never the smart move to make on the devs side. It was nothing more than another cookie cutter blanket fix for those that cired about how hard it is to get the higher streaks in tdm.

Level 70

I don't like it. Why not just add that to the already TDM. Spawns are ridiculous and it just make campers like myself just sit back with my FAL and camp. You think that's bad wait until you meet a bunch of TF's camping out to score high scorestreaks. It's not even a new game mode it's still just TDM with 50 points. I do not believe that anyone at 3arch plays their own product. Did the fans ask for this? I'm confused! Who ordered this? Vonderhaar's team gotta try harder.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to GoldenFAL

See what happens? I am in the middle of moving and without my net right now and I miss all the changes.

I don't get it either. I like how TDM is now, not dominated by scorestreaks. I don't get how people get a sense of accomplishment with them making it easier to get streaks...

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

My thoughts exactly, glad it's not in HC.

Level 27

Arms Race is the best thing to happen on TDM. I don't even remember how many times I called in my AGR and Stealth Chopper, today. Regular TDM should have been Arms Race. It punishes the headless chickens and rewards those who play tactical and lives long.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I imagine it could be fun in core but they've already messed up HC tdm. It would have been fun owning some lobbies with you!

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

We can play tomorrow. Send me an invite and you'll be the party leader so you won't lag. I'm running on a better internet package and we'll see how it works. I've never been this excited in TDM before. People dashboards more often though. Maybe they don't like my killstreaks.

Level 35

Studios