Temporarily Banned

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Temporarily Banned

in reply to CurliestRogue0

dashboarding won't give you a ban, it will give you probation.

you won't get a warning for boosting. If they review your game and see you boosted, they will lay the smack down with the people's elbow with no remorse.

I report boosting when I see it and I love reading these posts when a ban gets handed out.

Level 18

CurliestRogue0 wrote:

For example, dashboarding one time won't get you banned.  So there's reason to assume you might get a warning (or something) for boosting before a full ban.

That said, $%^& boosters.  Gives me great pleasure to report you and also to read the angry messages I get in response when I make sure you know you've been reported.  Oh the delicious anger.

The Warning he got was the Terms of Use that he read and agreed to when he made his Gamertag.

It even says that in the Terms.

Level 72
Highlighted

CurliestRogue0 wrote:

Gives me great pleasure to report you and also to read the angry messages I get in response when I make sure you know you've been reported.  Oh the delicious anger.

you do know those same boosters could report you for that to MS right and have your full GT banned for harrasment

just report em and move on is the smartest thing to do

Level 8

in reply to xmrythem

Read his post he isn't questioning the legitimacy of the ban just asking about the reason, wants to see if he unknowingly did something else.

Level 6

in reply to darkday

lol, the reason he was banned was because he was boosting.

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

Right, I know that and now he knows that all he was doing was making sure.  I don't condone any form of cheating, boosting, or the like.  I report people who are doing it and give them a heck of a time while they try EMP grenades are loads of fun against boosters.

Level 6

in reply to xEnRgR3fL3x

xEnRgR3fL3x wrote:

do you think that is eanough to get banned?

Yes.

Level 11

in reply to xEnRgR3fL3x

Please read the Code of Conduct and Security & Enforcement Policy.

Bans are not subject to further review nor can the merit of one be discussed on the forums. Forum moderators and users are not responsible for your ban, therefore unable to provide you with assistance.

TopFighter | Treyarch Forum Moderator

Black Ops I & Black Ops II

Level 47

Studios