Temporarily Banned

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Temporarily Banned

So i was banned yesterday (note: i didnt even play yesterday!) and i read the forum about the boosting and stuff like that and i had been boosting but it was only 4 games... do you think that is eanough to get banned? if so please comment!

Level 1
17 REPLIES

Re: Temporarily Banned

in reply to xEnRgR3fL3x

boost even one game and you can get banned and should, plus it is against the forum rules to discuss bans since no one here can do anything about them.

Level 70

in reply to xEnRgR3fL3x

Just because you got banned yesterday doent mean you cheated yesterday. You can get banned for cheating on the first day and still get banned 6 months later.

If Microsoft handled this game then even boosting ONCE will get you permabanned off of Xbox Live.

You agreed to the Terms of Use not to cheat you cant just agree to it then change your mind.

Level 72

in reply to xEnRgR3fL3x

Glad to hear it. Enjoy it you deserve it.

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to xEnRgR3fL3x

Love when people think that because they have been banned on a certain day, the infraction must have taken place that day.

Shows the intelligence level of boosters.

You cheated. You got what you deserved. Doing it once is too many times.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to xEnRgR3fL3x

In case you didn't notice those of us who earn their ranks report pathetic boosters. Fear the hammer!

Level 27

in reply to xEnRgR3fL3x

xEnRgR3fL3x wrote:

So i was banned yesterday (note: i didnt even play yesterday!) and i read the forum about the boosting and stuff like that and i had been boosting but it was only 4 games... do you think that is eanough to get banned? if so please comment!

i had been boosting but it was only 4 games

i had been boosting

i . . . boosted and got banned

LOL! this my friend is a huge /facepalm

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

He isn't saying it was unfair, he wasn't asking to be unbanned, all he was asking is if we thought it was due to those 4 games. 

Level 6

in reply to darkday

if you have EVER boosted, why would you even question the ban?

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

For example, dashboarding one time won't get you banned.  So there's reason to assume you might get a warning (or something) for boosting before a full ban.

That said, $%^& boosters.  Gives me great pleasure to report you and also to read the angry messages I get in response when I make sure you know you've been reported.  Oh the delicious anger.

Level 8

Studios