Team Deathmatch changes to help objective game types

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Team Deathmatch changes to help objective game types

First off this is not my suggestion one of my friends I play with. Lots of people complain heavily about people not PTO in this game.

Well TDM is such a limited game mode people that like the high kill streaks just dont have time to get them. Why not make these simple changes:

- Up the points per kill to 125 (Suggested by lots of people)

- Change the game time to 10 minutes

- Change the kill limit to unlimited

To me these are 3 simple changes that could make the objective game types better by giving the kill whores somewhere to go. I know you would still get some in the objective game modes as they want a point of reference instead of the randomness of TDM but any help is going to be beneficial.

Thoughts?

Level 5
6 REPLIES

Re: Team Deathmatch changes to help objective game types

in reply to Quasifrodo1

sounds cool

Maybe make it a new game mode, so the people who like as is wouldn't mind.

Call it Onslaught lol

Level 1

in reply to Majinshi1

i like the addition idea but i've seen the uproar about hardcore modes and didnt want that fight to come to this post

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Quasifrodo1

Unlimited kills,  in 10 minutes would be a booster paradise.  But not even taking that into play,  I wouldnt like it.  I try not to back out of matches,  but 10 minutes of horrid lags,  or an all out ass beating because of team mates may put me over the edge.

Level 6

in reply to Glenrose

Its unlimited kills in all of the objective types effectively and boosters are a whole separate issue.

As far as the ass whoopin goes for 10 minutes you can get that in an objective mode with spawn camping trapping etc and people not PTO.

Not sure how lag comes into a game type but I'm guessing you suffer. I'm lucky I guess that i dont

Level 5

in reply to Quasifrodo1

I rarely ever see the lag problems,  but I stay in HC.  Just bringing some points to the table that others most likely will.  Just thinking outloud basically.

Level 6

in reply to Glenrose

I've started playing Hardcore recently and I'll keep my opinion of it out of this thread as I dont want to start arguements. I've found the worse players in hardcore for not playing the objective. Capture the Flag was horrible, me and my friends tried playing it for about 10 games and it was just spawn camping galore.

I like the fact youur getting involved, This game has answered so many of the complaints from previous games my group of friends had, Wish I  could have three attachements, extra perks etc. Would be so good if the complaints about game types could be addressed.

Unfortunately thats down to the players that play the game. and my opinion is most of the problems with this game is how it is played by some people

Level 5

Studios