Target finders...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Target finders...

in reply to SitRepPro

Quite agree. I've mastered all the sights and use ACOG a lot.

My gripe is the people who use target finder are getting to make shots they'd never have seen without the TF.

Level 2

in reply to Decree117

List all the problems with this game and you'll see that the TF is so far down the list it's not even worth talking about.

In my opinion it isn't a problem anyway.

Level 20

in reply to Decree117

It's not the weapon, it's the user. There is no weapon I fear in this game. I fear no play style. I don't fear bring called a fan boy when i defend the game. I only fear the lack of HC options, that will be the death of this franchise.

Level 27
Highlighted

in reply to Decree117

Call the TF users what you want. We still call you dead when you run into us. EMP's never change my game play. As soon as they are used and take my TF out I just line you up with the end barrel and I get the same result. A kill.

Level 18

in reply to Decree117

Are soooo cheap its unbelievable . They should have called it the Aimbot . 

Level 8

in reply to Decree117

Wouldn't think they would be op in Core, a mode that gives you more handouts than the British government, in HC I reckon they may be a bit op though, since there are no killcams I have no idea how many people actually run them but anytime a final killcam comes up and its someone with a target finder you look at the leaderboard and they are usually sitting around 40/10 and about 2 confirms.

Level 11

in reply to Decree117

I use a tf occasionally. I usually use it when I encounter a bunch of people that are camping and hiding. I mostly play HC so there is no kill cam to track down where the shot came from, which by the way has decreased those wtf moments. I would say I get 2 or 3 kills a game that I wouldn't have otherwise gotten  I don't camp with it and that typically results in 3 or 4 deaths that I wouldn't have gotten because my field of view was diminished, so it's kind of a wash.

It really amazes me the amount of complaining about this weapon or that equipment. How about we all just have a musket as a primary and a coon trap as equipment, but I'm sure someone would complain about that op coon trap...... Geez Louis, play the game already. If you don't like something, don't use it. I'm not a big shotgun fan so I don't use one. I don't begrudge those that do. I just play on......

Level 3

in reply to Decree117

They have to always have something in the game that caters to "noobs". TF helps people who have a hard time with target recognition. Most people who defend it are somewhat correct in that it isn't an "easymode" attachment but it is maybe more beneficial than anything besides dualband for finding people hiding in the back or in bushes etc. There are some things that need tweaked, delay for the diamond to show, no color change/sound cue when someone has cold blooded, stop highlighting people who aren't visible yet *probably fixed by delay* are the main ones. Nobody can rightly say it's not a "nooby" attachment though.

Level 14

in reply to malditor

* Nobody can rightly say it's not a "nooby" attachment though.

this is a matter of opinion, there is no "fact stating this attachment is ment for noobs.. Ive seen all kinds of players and talents using this attachment.. I am an avid user of the TF on LMG's and AR's to say only noobs use this is incorrect. people get so hurt over getting killed by this atatchment, honestly i dont get it.. i use the thing, I also get killed by it.. either way it wasnt going to change the outcome.. I have also used all lmg's and ars without the attachment and still mainatain my current kd.

the people who normally complain about the attachment are players who abuse the dynamics of the game, and use the flaws of it as a crutch ie. head glitching

everyone this is a fast passed game. with little time to look around aim and shoot.. the guy who decided to camp in a shadow ADs'ing on a point IMO deserves to die or head glitch a spot.. some people who play this game also have bad eye sight. and the way tryarch made the maps and color schemes of the map AND soldiers  blend  way more than they did in MW3.. this TF hate needs to end.. the thing isnt getting nerfed, or buffed or anything.. if you dont like it, dont play.. ( I hate sprey and pray smg users, but thats just the way it is, i chose to play the game)

Level 15

in reply to malditor

.....and the EMP grenade caters to the "noobs" above all in this game.....oh i'm not good enough to find a way around a sentry or guardian and this guy with the TF just keeps killing me....I better be a real vagina and toss the emp grenade in the somewhat vicinty of where I think this guy might be, or wait, better yet I'll just spam as many as I can....because I lack any real ability

Level 3

Studios