Target finders...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Target finders...

in reply to Decree117

Please search the forums as there is loads of TF threads.

PS. tampons are inexpensive, go buy some you big girls blouse!

Level 10

in reply to Garyfromscotlan

another wannabe moderator

Level 9

in reply to nflfenatic

nope, just sick and tired of people complaining about being killed , shot, generally not being open minded enough. stuck up thier own arse to switch classes, use a counter, and spilling thier milk on forums.

Level 10

in reply to Decree117

Decree117 wrote:

Yep...treyarch...like...wtf?

You have gone in to quite a lot of detail here with your problem, but I think I can suggest a couple of fixes for you.

1, EMP grenades

2, Cold blooded

Problem solved!

Level 13

in reply to Decree117

I hate target finder with a passion. Number of times I'm on a relentess streak and someone pops ups with an LMG to kill me is a joke. It's not the short to mid range shots that annoy me or even long range. It's when people get a shot because the diamond pops up in the corner of their sight and makes a shot they'd never have seen incredibly easy. They just need to spam the red box and boom, chances are ill die. Target finder is rubbish.

Level 2

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

Th3M8dH8tt3r wrote:

I hate target finder with a passion. Number of times I'm on a relentess streak and someone pops ups with an LMG to kill me is a joke. It's not the short to mid range shots that annoy me or even long range. It's when people get a shot because the diamond pops up in the corner of their sight and makes a shot they'd never have seen incredibly easy. They just need to spam the red box and boom, chances are ill die. Target finder is rubbish.

Obvious head gltcher isn't using Cold Blooded!

Level 13

in reply to ooOutraageousoo

I don't use cold blooded no. I use scavenger and/or toughness because I run around constantly. Just have to look at my score per minute.

Level 2

in reply to ooOutraageousoo

what about the head glitchers using the TF .... you can't see them before the diamond lights you up

Level 2

in reply to BoomstickLogan

The target finder is a try hard attachment.

Level 3

in reply to Th3M8dH8tt3r

Th3M8dH8tt3r wrote:

It's when people get a shot because the diamond pops up in the corner of their sight and makes a shot they'd never have seen incredibly easy.

That's generally the point of optics as a whole.  I've pulled off shots with the ACOG that I wouldn't have with iron sights because of the decrease in idle sway.

Level 31

Studios