Target finders...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Target finders...

in reply to OrbitaIVSAT

OrbitaIVSAT wrote:

This game does have auto aim...trust me http://community.callofduty.com/message/414092049#414092049

Yeah sure just pick a 3 second video where the guy was pretty much on target the whole time, why dont you show a video where the guy auto aims the whole game ?

You want to see REAL auto aim then try GTA4.

Level 72

in reply to RuggedSavior

The target finder does seem to reduce recoil to zero. Just sayin'. Don't mind them though. In fact I like to use emp's on them if I know someone is using them, I will keep feeding emp's their way and never go in their line of site just to p them off.

Level 9

in reply to Decree117

I don't see what the fuss is about, I don't even see TF users go positive very often.

If you're tactically aware, and your reactions are good then a TF user shouldn't cause you a problem.

Having used it a bit myself on LMGs I actually find it a disadvantage, you lose all peripheral vision and maybe aren't as aware of what's going in around you as you otherwise would be. If you need a red box to see what you should be easily able to see with iron sights then you're obviously not very good at the game, and I kinda feel sorry for you.

Also, learn to EMP.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

Then you aren't using it right. If you suck with a TF then that says more about your level of skill then anyone else.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Arti4

Did I say I suck with it? I just do better without it.

What's your awesome K/D / SPM / W/L then boss?

Level 16

in reply to Arti4

Dude, seriously.  Just shut up.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

I will shut up when I decide to. Until then, mind your own

Level 8

in reply to TheSurgeon83

YEAH......be a REAL DBAG and toss an emp grenade..........now that is being a "noob"...which is a dumb word by the way.

Level 3

in reply to Decree117

1. Cold Blooded. I don't care whether you prefer to run Toughness, or Scavenger, or Fast Hands, or even Hard Wired. You have the exact same counter the rest of us have, and we aren't struggling.

2. No peripheral vision. Since when has running in to someones sight ever been a good idea? Odds are if they're in a stationary position and you run out in front of them you're going to die anyway. Start learning to control your engagements and play more laterally.

3. Target Finder only assists with target location. Eyes are OP. Spend your points on something else.

The only group of players to whom I'd recommend the Target Finder are players that are not yet skilled in medium-long range target acquisition (Newer players), else all other sights are superior (ie. greater zoom, clearer etc.)

Level 3

in reply to mike_

This. Especially point 3. I pride myself on excellent eyesight, combined with map knowledge I can spot pretty much anything out of place. Some of the headshots I've had at distance because I just clocked the top of a helmet are just funny.

Level 16

Studios