Target finder is laughable.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Target finder is laughable.

in reply to Decree117

See that is the problem with TF. It makes noobs competitive (cheap but ok, I guess), but it also makes average players think they are above average.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Arti4

It doesn't make them "think" they are above average. It rely makes them above average.

I have an smr class selec fire and target finder with silencer and I consistently get over 40 kills a game with it..(except in tdm..then I get 20 kills...lol)

Level 12

in reply to randomhero204

Ok, but that is still my point. Anything that makes an "average player" an "above average player" is overpowered in my opinion.

K/D should be determined by skill level, difficult things should be awarded likewise, otherwise every man and his dog is playing at the same level. Oh wait, that's BO2.

Level 8

in reply to randomhero204

You cannot consider yourself a good player if you use the target finder...target finder and good should never be used in same sentence.

Level 6

in reply to Arti4

Arti4 you are probably my favourite person on these forums.

Level 6

in reply to Decree117

Target finder is great for picking out head-glitchers at range... good players will do good no matter what they put on their gun though.  Bad players might do a bit better with a TF, but the more skilled player will always come out on top.  If you can't overcome a guy using a TF, then you are the bad player

Level 29

in reply to WKMMS

Yout theory falls apart when an above average / good player uses the TF. They can be unbeatable. Only counter would be to pick a TF class and camp in a different spot. And that would be so fun!

Level 8

in reply to Decree117

Don't you guys ever use the search function before starting a new thread?

I'm not talking about pulling up a thread from three months ago, there was one exactly the same as this just two days ago.

If it helps I will just repeat what I said there, if it was removed you'd all just moan about the next thing on the list and it's an utterly pointless moan anyway because it will never ever happen.

Level 20

in reply to Decree117

Just because someone uses as TF doesn't make them good! When you ads you see someone get in your sights either way.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Yeah if I see someone using TF I assume they are not much good tbh. Certainly doesnt turn them into a good player. I never a use any type of scope at all. Never have done. 

Level 4

Studios