Target Finder is your friend or A funny thing happened on the way to the fruit stand.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Target Finder is your friend or A funny thing happened on the way to the fruit stand.

in reply to darkday

That's the raid spot, works playing solo as you've suggested, and even better as a team if you know which way to shift from callouts.

Level 16

Re: Target Finder is your friend or A funny thing happened on the way to the fruit stand.

in reply to TheSurgeon83

The guys I play regularly with and I hold that area down.

Level 6

in reply to GeneralVanDorn11

What's that phrase I am looking for... Oh yeah, the best defense is a good offense.

Glad you guys have success but you are dependent on ensuring the other team is comprised of idiots. I vastly prefer having teammates that help control the ENTIRE map not just their section so that we can, as a TEAM, pin the enemy down in one corner and take the fight to them on OUR terms.

Sitting back on one side of the board without pushing forward to control, proactively, the choke points whilst hoping that your opponent comes to you on their terms doesn't work for me personally and although I wish you continued success, hope that we end up on opposite sides of the match to be honest.

Keep having fun nonetheless.

Level 12

in reply to snorubit1

you are the reason that your teamates get shot in the back, now I don't alwasy camp but when you occupy more than 3/5 of the map (roughly) you leave them nowhere to spawn, so what happens?  They spawn behind you or in your midst.  I am all for pushing as a team, just pushing too far does no one any good.

Level 6

in reply to darkday

Uh, no you clearly misunderstood my point.

Anybody who's played enough knows exactly how to push up without flipping the spawns. By you hanging back what you are in fact doing is allowing the opponent to control one or more choke points and subsequently flank. If they are even half decent they then will pin you on one side of the map as I've just described and any people who are trying to proactively control the board will then join your little spawn trap party when they've been killed due to lack of any help up front.

TDM/KC 101.

Level 12

in reply to snorubit1

I've seen it work both ways and getting trapped in a spawn is more frustrating, but if you use his "back" of the map as a choke point it works out as well. BTW I'm only giving you three kills, if I can't get you out by then I find some other part of the map to go to die. I prefer to hike from camp ground to camp ground anyway, but sometimes you can't help but stay where the bodies just keep piling up aound you.

Level 1

i have been "reported" so many times I lost count. I still continue on with my 2.9 KD, 8.6 WL and my 440 spm.

Level 18

funny I get the same messages - I love the retards  on this game who watch youtube videos and become "hackers". I get the "Im going to get you IP" all the time. Anybody who claims to be a 360 hacker is a cronic lying bed wetting Timmy in my book.

Level 6

No you cant report an IP. There is no IP police, just teenagers that think they know how to scare you using words/acros above their comprehension.

Level 34

Why would you even need an aimbot when you just keep shooting at the same dummies coming thru the same doorway all game

Level 72

Studios