Target Finder Is For Noobs?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Target Finder Is For Noobs?

in reply to mp7headshot

Btw I only have one sniper, 3 pistols, and 3 lmg's to go. Just bragging a little.

Level 2

in reply to TehSpeagles

it isnt nooby, i dont use it anymore, but it isnt nooby, 3 things that doesnt make nooby:

1. cold blooded, it counters it well, yes it turns red when spots you, but EVERYONE using it is lazy to search you when you are using it.
  2. EMP nades disable it completely
  3. EMP Systems same as nades, if you are quick enough, they'l not have time to ADS so you get a free easy kill.
Level 7

in reply to TehSpeagles

In some situations, it just shows you exactly where people are across the map which is really lame. More a camper attachment than for noobs since most people can easily be seen close up.

Level 20

in reply to TehSpeagles

1. Do you know what a wall hack is? In CoD4 you see them all the time. Its what cheaters do to win.  What it does is puts a Box around every enemy on the map in which you can see at all times.  The TF is basically a dumbed down version of that hack.  see the problem??

2. Your KD doesnt mean Jack about your skill level.  Since you are on here promoting the use of the TF i will make a fairly educated guess and say you constantly useds: Portable Radars, Siterep Pro, Motion Sensors, Juggernaut, etc...

3.  If you were actually as good as you think you are.. you would NOT use that attachment. Nor would you ever consider making a thread to make yourself feel better about using it.  if you have to ask about it, you already know the answer.

4.  If you want to use it, use it. But dont try to act like your good if you are using it. (It was put in this game for players who SUCK or are new to the game to have a fighting chance, but is constantly used by kids "who think they are good" to pub stomp on the players who actually should be using it.

Love, the guy who has 2 kills using the TF in his 7 prestiges 

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

i dont agree with you, the TF isnt nooby, use cold blooded.

if you are going for diamonds LMG's . youll use it, you wont fool anyone.

Level 7

in reply to DontBanMyAccoun

First, cold blooded only gets rid of the diamond, not the blue crosshair turning red.

Second, Im going for diamond LMGs and already have two gold. No TFs used.

Level 2

in reply to DontBanMyAccoun

i dont want to use cold blooded. Toughness is much more important.

And no i will not, i have picked up guns off the ground while only having a few bullets left in my original gun, found it had a TF and picked up my old one again... on multiple occasions. Plus i will probably never even think of going for Diamond LMGs.

I would rather take a death than use a TF. end of story

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to TehSpeagles

Like all things in the game, it's only noobish depending on how it's used. Someone camping or headglitching with it, or anything else, is noobish. I've only ever used it in LMGs to pick out targets at a distance. I used to use the thermal scope but I don't like the dual band thingy. I've not had any fan mail yet.

People can find a reason why anything is for noobs, had an angry message for dumping a Betty next to a car yesterday as I knew I wouldn't survive the multiple incoming hostiles. I died as one triggered it, car blew up and I got a triple kill. Apparently they're OP and I shouldn't use them.

The way I look at it is this, if it's there to be used, use it. It's in the game for a reason. With the benefit gained from the TF, it also has disadvantages like tunnel vision when aiming.

Having said that, overkill has always annoyed me, DSR + MO7, honestly? The secondary's are so good in this and past CODs you don't need it. But, it's there to be used I suppose.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

red dots not for noobs, nor is fast mag, ext mag, stock, grip, acog, hybrid, fmj, mms, suppressor, would you like me to go on?? The tubes in this game arent even bad and their name is "noob tube"

PS as long as you didnt drop a shock next to your BB. That was a great tactic and i give you a thumbs up.

Level 15

Studios