TREYARCH, SLOW DOWN YOUR GAME. Player movement speed needs to be reduced.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: TREYARCH, SLOW DOWN YOUR GAME. Player movement speed needs to be reduced.

in reply to Kris95121

scorpion evo with extended mags and laser sight with a silencer with lightweight, and ghost.

the gun has no progammed hipfire recoil on it

Level 18

in reply to parnezzi

parnezzi wrote:

scorpion evo with extended mags and laser sight with a silencer with lightweight, and ghost.

the gun has no progammed hipfire recoil on it

Thats skill though.... right?

Run n gun baby! Run n gun.

Level 28

well you can use the default class with ghost and scorpion on it tbh

Level 18

in reply to Kris95121

Movement speed should be lowered to the point where players ALWAYS have the enemy hitboxes synch with what they see on their screen.

SMGs with players attached running "faster than the speed of lag" is really annoying.

Level 28

in reply to ADW1983

Couldn't agree more.

The lightweight + SMG + laser sight combination is the super strong combination of this game so far.

When you combine the lag issues that have plagued the game early on, then the experience so far is me getting killed within half a second of seeing a guy blow around a corner full steam ahead.

Yet on his screen, he comes around the corner, sees me, stops sprinting, pulls his gun up, and sprays. On my screen, it's literally a blur - he roars through and shoots me all within a matter of half a second, to the point where it's impossible for me to react

Level 18

in reply to Kris95121

It's interesting - on the pre-release servers the game was playing so much slower than  it is now. It's like the infusion of release day noobs plus servers going up fully, has just cranked up the pace of the game. In short, it's relentless.

One of the things I was looking for in this Call of Duty compared to MW3, was that it would be a little bit more skill-based and chaotic. Chaos leads to random deaths that are beyond your control, which is what I hated about MW3.

I wonder how much of the super speed has to do with the game playing really fast, and how much of it is simply down to Lightweight being one of the only early tier 1 perks worth running

Level 18

in reply to Tick7

You're right. The comic con gameplay I watched seemed a lot more tactical and slower paced than this load of shit.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Kris95121

At the VERY LEAST, reduce the strafe speed without the strafe speed attachment -- and then reduce the strafe speed with that attachment, and then reduce the strafe speed while running normally.

Enemies desynching with their hitboxes is a MASSIVE PROBLEM.

Level 28

Studios