THE HARDCORE/CORE ARGUMENT STOPS HERE....

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: THE HARDCORE/CORE ARGUMENT STOPS HERE....

in reply to Binkey

DUDE WTF?!? Shut up!! What did I just say!? This isn't a post about what's better!! Stop being ignorant!

Level 4

in reply to FAded_DrEamz

however as a core player i do agree hc should be equal with core

Level 1

in reply to FAded_DrEamz

Keep HC small, I don't want to see more Mickey Mouse objective games in HC. If they add games to HC make them more realistic, this is a military shooter, not Pokemon!

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

I thought it was... no wonder I've been playing wrong!

Level 9

in reply to the_fallen_pari

I have fun playing objectives at times but most are filled with too much fantasy and enough magical scorestreaks to make Harry Potter jealous. I'm not saying get rid of the Sesame Street games, just include some real military objectives in HC.

Level 27

in reply to FAded_DrEamz

50k does not = 75k so HC still smaller community than Core. So HC will still get less playlists than Core. The average player plays core, and this game was designed for the average player to make it easy to play, not for the HC tryhards that think they are better than Core.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to FAded_DrEamz

Your numbers tell me that Core is obviously more popular, which everyone knows already.....

If you have a football match at a ground that holds 75,000 people....There's a lot of empty seats left.

Level 7

in reply to FAded_DrEamz

I think the original poster forgot to add the Bonus game modes and Uprising game modes to the sum.

Currently, twice as many players play core as hardcore: 10800 versus 21000

Level 28

in reply to FAded_DrEamz

Reading some of these post comparing numbers like the 50k doesn't = 75k,,, just to point out the obvious the 50k is in a playlist about 1/4 the size. I don't care who thinks what is better I just like having the choice. I prefer playing hc on bo2 on mw3 I preferred core. Now the only times I play core is for clan challenges that don't have the hc variant. Guess what there are all gamer styles in both modes from campers to run n gunners so the argument that one has more that the other gone just depends on who's in the lobby. Some with the inflated egos because they play one or the other just need to sit back and have some pez play the game . If the hc community would like some more choice why does the core community feel the need to downgrade it. Not all of them but you can see going through this post who does.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

That is a point most fail to realize.

Level 23

Studios