TDM Objective: Kill opposing team players

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: TDM Objective: Kill opposing team players

in reply to that6uy420

I stay away from Core; haven't played it since the first week the game came out. I've always preferred hardcore, purely because the playing field seems more level (lag, health etc.). But I still see more than my fair share of players who do badly enough that I'd want to hang my controller up.

Two games last night spring to mind. One guy went 1 for 15 and two split screeners (it's usually those guys who suffer) both went 7-18. I would've put a different game into my Xbox long before that happened!

Level 10

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I rather just not play in that game. Both players suck. Even better, I rather be host and dashboard the game to be just as annoying.

Level 20

in reply to SanAndreasPsych1

that's not annoying.. that's being a puszy.  Campers aren't hard to deal with if you know what you are doing.  Run n gunners are the easiest to deal with...  backing out for your reasons...  just sandy vag

Level 20

in reply to that6uy420

Nope, camping is worse.

One camper is easy to deal with... yes.

A whole team of campers... dashboard.

Level 20

Im Tdm player mostly as its the only game where you can just do as you please as long as you stay postive the odd lag infected game maybe go neg thats fine,so most of the time TDM is the best game just for playing.I dont play kill confirmed much as its just running into people,run for a tag get killed someone else has got it,which is fine no problem with that,then theres the other domination capture the flag,then run for the next you then try to capture but your all by yourself...blah blah !!..Anyway im not bothered by the camping,its all part of the experience,everybody does it to a point,ive seen master prestiges sitting inthe corners all through the games i find it quite good so predictable!! easy kill,but you do wonder as to why?Id get bored..

Still Tdm is still good fun,but fix the hitmarkers and headgltching,i mean the frame rate skip during the game is simply amazing to watch,fix that rubbish and people might get more kills rather than hitmarkers.

But run and gunners arent good and usually run and sit behind you so you get killed as well ..nice.!!!

Thanks and catch later from clouldy,dull u.k ...

Level 3

in reply to superoo

i find the most camping happens in objective games....  if you want to killwhore come on over to TDM...  it's appreciated there.

This isn't directed roo..  just a generalized blanket statement

Level 20

if your version of camping is like what I hear in the mic everytime I kill someone....  then you probably dash a lot since every kill is by a camper, amiright?  Funny thing is, when I kill someone I am always moving and in a completely different area of the map.

Level 20

in reply to that6uy420

I watch the killcam a lot to make up my mind.

Level 20

in reply to that6uy420

i do play alot of TDM its better as you say!! i just play and deal with what ever goes on,its the lag i hate..but  hey its nearly as common as the rain in the u.k never stops !!!

Level 3

in reply to JokersWild165

Camping can be a problem in TDM, I was in a match one time that at the 5 minute mark there was total of 20 kills for both sides. The game ended on time at like 50 to 48.  Worst game I have ever been in, hands were cramping from having to run around so much trying to find out where they were camping.

Level 7

Studios