Sweating definition please?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Sweating definition please?

Someone sent me an angry message last night for not 'sweating' for the whole match. I've googled to find out what he meant and got nowhere, can anyone tell me what he meant?

To put it in context, I was playing FFA and had a decent lead so switched to a sniper to get a silly QS final killcam for my own entertainment. This seems to have been what upset him.

Thanks!

Level 16
4 REPLIES

Re: Sweating definition please?

in reply to TheSurgeon83
Sweating6 up, 5 downhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sweating#http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sweating#

Another word for tryhard or "GB Tryhard" in video games such as call of duty. Implementing that that person is trying so hard that they are sweating.

-Holy fuck, This kid is sweating so fucking hard!.
- What do you expect from GB Tryhards

-Honestly his controller must be slipping out of his hands from all that sweat.

i think its right?

Level 9

in reply to nuclear_soundwa

Hmmm. Confirms my opinion of the guy who sent the message then. Just someone with a sore arse cause he got beat.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

If your playing FFA then you have no team and as long as your playng legit you can do what the hell you want.

If the enemy rage you know you've got the better of them.

Level 20
Highlighted

This is the beauty of FFA, no retard teamates flipping the spawns and leaving me surrounded, no player collision, nobody giving my position away. Win or lose is in my hands and I'm free to do whatever I want. Added bonus if I upset a few people along the way.

Level 16

Studios