Swat-556 vs a tennis shoe

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Swat-556 vs a tennis shoe

OK. I think i would rather run around with a bag full of tennis shoes and throw them at people than use the SWAT. How crap can a gun be? Easily the worst weapon of any shooter game ever.

I am trying to gold it, almost there, but its taken me forever, as this gun only seems to kill people that are looking away from you. seems if they know you are there the bullets change to blanks.

Level 3
14 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Swat-556 vs a tennis shoe

in reply to Suicidal_Hitman

Please tell me this is a troll post.

SWAT 556 is amazing, hearkens me back to the M16 of COD4. Had no trouble getting that gun gold, and it is one of my staple classes.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Have you used select fire to switch it to auto? The gun is super powerful. I think it is one of the strongest guns in the game.

Level 9

It's one of my favourite guns in the game. Throw stock, quick draw and fast mags on the thing and it destroys. Even the hipfire is decent for an AR. A tip for burst fire weapons is to turn down your sensitivity a bit. Worked for me. Everbody struggles with some weapons though. I can't use the R870 to save my life despite being murdered by it ever 5 secs in seems.

Level 18

in reply to McZOMBI

Long Barrel + Laser Sight. Aim for the upper body and make sure you are in range. Its a very different playstyle to using Assault Rifles so it will be quite hard to adjust to if thats what you are used to. Best maps for it are Hijacked, Cargo, Plaza and Slums. Just be ready to turn and run if you see an enemy looking at you from a distance hehehe. Stealthy close flanking is what brings out the best in this gun.

On topic: If you experience generally poor connection, steer clear of burst fire as it'll just get you killed. Like others have said, grind up to Select Fire and give that a go - you might be surprised!

Level 31

i had the same problem in my quest for diamond AR's, but once i put select fire on it I got 40 headshots the next three games. And just a tip, when you are going for the AR headshots throw on a target finder and it makes it a lot easier in my opinion

Level 1

this has gotta be one of the most uneducated posts i've read on these forums. the SWAT-556 is powerful at range and a very quick killer, I've dropped many players in 1 burst. Select Fire will absolutely kill the "3 Hit Kill" range and force you to put 4 shots into a player at even close range. Tested this fact out myself and I'd rather burst and get sure kills. suppressor is great on this weapon and barely effects your killing range. do not rush with this weapon as it is an assualt rifle and should be used to kill from mid-range or better.

Level 6

Suicidal_Hitman wrote:

OK. I think i would rather run around with a bag full of tennis shoes and throw them at people than use the SWAT. How crap can a gun be? Easily the worst weapon of any shooter game ever.

I am trying to gold it, almost there, but its taken me forever, as this gun only seems to kill people that are looking away from you. seems if they know you are there the bullets change to blanks.

There's nothing wrong with it. It's a great gun in the hands of the right players. I guess you're not one of them.

Level 35

Seems to have a kill radius between 50-75 metres, cannot kill anything closer than that

Level 3

Use it correctly and you will win CQB with it. I stopped using select fire because it weakened the gun, and I can beat SMGs many times in one on ones up close.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios