Stuns, Shock Charges, Flashes, or None at all??

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Stuns, Shock Charges, Flashes, or None at all??

So I've been trying to decide whats best for both pubs and league play, and to be honest I constantly go back and forth between stuns, shocks, or just none at all and having an extra perk. I honestly cannot make up my mind, but I think stuns is probably the best, just because it offers more advantages than the other options. Do you have any preference or do you think it's a wasted slot to begin with? I offer my reasonings for stuns and how to use them, but I'm still completely unsure

Level 3
11 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Stuns, Shock Charges, Flashes, or None at all??

in reply to iKon11

EMP grenades all the way.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

^^ this. The assist granted as well as the ability to remove sentry,guardians, even dragonfires with one nade makes them impossibe to surpass in my opinion.

Level 23

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Even for competitive though? I could see one class with them on, but every class?

Level 3

in reply to iKon11

nothin but emps or bh  for me.   especially on a gamemode like hardpoint,  emps are deadly and rack up points.

Level 3

in reply to iKon11

I am an old school stun grenade user. I always keep a couple Smoke grenade classes at the ready for Capping in DOM and for Demo, also i have one EMP class for when i run into annoying Guardian and Sentry Gun users.

Level 7

in reply to iKon11

Tactical insertion. Best equipment in the game. Spawn behind enemies, directly next to objectives or on strategic chokepoints.

One downside > Every kid that checks my combat record calls me a booster...

Level 7

in reply to ThatIdiot

I am with you. I have never been called a booster, but nothing better than Tack Inserting, and trying to get your team to help you flip the spawn, and when you die you just let them have it.

Level 9

in reply to iKon11

EMPs, black hats, TACs, and C4s is all i use now.

Level 18

in reply to parnezzi

I am with you with C4! What about competitive? I usually dont run anything at all because perk and gun attachments are so crucial.

Level 3

Studios