Strange hitpicture in Black Ops 2??

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Strange hitpicture in Black Ops 2??

I dont know if its just this game or any game on Xbox360 but I think the hitpicture of the bullets on the bodys is very strange. Is seems like even if you dont hit the body of a guy there is still damage or death. Is there anyone out there who know more about this thing or better yeat knows a link where you can see the hitpicture the builders of the game have. I have thought about it a lot and even in other games. I think its very strange. Has it to do with autoaim or something like that? I never use autoaim.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Strange hitpicture in Black Ops 2??

in reply to GHOSTandGALIL
Solution
‎19-02-2013 09:11 AM

you're trying to tell me when my crosshair starts tracking a guy i didn't even aim for while shooting someone else that blatantly ran across my sight between me and the dude i was shooting is lag ?

c'mon...

Level 8
7 REPLIES

in reply to WineMe69Me

If you're thinking the "hitbox" is off, then it's probably lag related. What you think is a miss, is really a direct hit.

If you're really interested, then you can research 3D collision detection using bounding boxes. Or, just image search for bounding boxes. They're usually something like this.

Also, auto-aim has it's misconceptions as well. All that it really does, is lower your sensitivity while your cursor/reticle is near an enemy. It doesn't actually move your aim at all.

HTH

Level 4

in reply to Houdnik

Ok thx. I guess it can be lag related. But I dont have the same problem with "BF3". I wonder how much worse the experince is on a Xbox360 then on a PC. I only played FPS on PC before but nowadays im only playing on my Xbox360. Maybe I should buy a hardcore gaming computer and go back to the PC for the full experince of FPS .

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Houdnik

Houdnik wrote:

Also, auto-aim has it's misconceptions as well. All that it really does, is lower your sensitivity while your cursor/reticle is near an enemy. It doesn't actually move your aim at all.

HTH

that's just wrong

happened to me multiple times my aim got dragged away from my target when someone ran through my crosshairs

Level 8

in reply to NotablePie

It's lag. Always will be and always the same.

Add on, some were better in previous cods

Level 6

in reply to GHOSTandGALIL
Solution
‎19-02-2013 09:11 AM

you're trying to tell me when my crosshair starts tracking a guy i didn't even aim for while shooting someone else that blatantly ran across my sight between me and the dude i was shooting is lag ?

c'mon...

Level 8

in reply to NotablePie

I have to agree with Notable. I've been camping just aiming down sights and had my crosshair track on someone I didn't even see. Pulling the trigger has gotten me free kills. It may not lock onto someone and follow them around the map but autoaim moves your crosshairs.

Level 1

in reply to WineMe69Me

So what do you guys use to play the FPS games on the 360? Do you use the controller or mouse?

Level 1

Studios