Stoner in new DLC

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Stoner in new DLC

in reply to cooleo

Speculation - fun to read - happy to wait - other things to do.

Level 44
Highlighted

in reply to cooleo

Put that gun on microtransaction! My credit card is ready.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Agree

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

I don't know, Treyarch have been very quick to state that all Microtransactions are optional extras that don't affect gameplay.

I'm not saying it's impossible.. I too would probably throw down a few MSP's for some new firepower, but the more likely situation is that the gun DLC is Season pass only. - It wouldn't appear on in store maerketing pictures, because selling DLC codes implys you don't have a season pass. But at the same time, if that's the case it's a giant Fuck You to everyone who paid for the previous map pack, and not the season pass.

I think we just nned to accept that there probably won't be any weapon DLC this month. Maybe on pack 3, but even then I couldn't possibly tell you what weapon it could be.

If they were going to bring a weapon back from a previous game, don't you think it would be something with more fan lore than the Stoner?

Desert Eagle.. Magnum.. (Or futuristic Chiappa Rhino)

Maybe even the new Barret MRAD. Bolt Action High powered rifle?! Or the Barret REC 7 a .50 cal Assault class rifle.

-

If there's going to be gun DLC, it will be a weapon that has a unique characteristic.

Level 1

in reply to cooleo

I hope it isn't. We need an AR. It would be like... the smell of honeysuckle after a morning rain in the Spring.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

.. as you mow the birds down with your SMG? Smiley Wink

Level 8

in reply to Jimi_Riddle1

No, as I tarry through the fields of grass, until I make it the sandy shores. I then realize that I have overcome the most overpowered things known to mankind.

Level 59

Ah, right.

Soz, mate. Ma bad.

Level 8

in reply to Jimi_Riddle1

No problem.

Level 59

So, we should be feelin' the lurv and talkin' through our problems rather than blastin' the cr@p out of each other with guns an' all that?

Level 8

Studios