Stats reset by the local play

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Stats reset by the local play

Hey, I played BO 2 on xbox from about 1 week from release. I just played the game, i don't go to the forums and stuff. And recently a friend came over and we played a local game with 2 contollers connected, we were playing FFA (I dodn't know about the glitch because i don't go to the forums). The other day i found out that i don't have my levels. The stats are OK the calling card and emblem are also OK even the zombie levels are ok. I would really like if you guys let me have my levels back. I was 2nd prestige level 40 I used the prestige tokens to unlock guns permanently i unlocked the : Ballista, AN-97. I forgot my ELITE password, and the forgot password function sends an email really slow, so I was forced to create a new account. My GT on xboxlive is STAB3r
P.S sorry if my english is not perfect, because english isn't my native language. Any response would be fantastic.

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Stats reset by the local play

in reply to Derekas

Ok, i remembered my password. I didn't play any MP matches after the reset. This is the account i play on.

Level 1

in reply to Derekas

I am just reupping this since noone replied, but i saw alot of posts that 3arc replies to on this subject.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Derekas

For any derank issues or stat resets you will need to contact Customer Support. Some quick links are listed below.

Contacting Customer Support

Twitter & Facebook availability: Considered 24/7

Claire JeepChick

Treyarch Moderator

Studios