Stats reset?? after playing a local game

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Stats reset?? after playing a local game

Hello I'm having a problem with the stats being reset on my profile Lannyman2 and my sons col1m

we were playing a local game with us two and a guest profile we came back to the game and we had a message saying your stats have been reset,, the same happened when col1m logged in

we have lost all our extra slots and unlock tokens as fallows

lannyman2 lost 3 and all our unlock tokens but was given three permanent unlock tokens

col1m lost 4 extra slots and all his tokens also received three unlock tokens

the leaderboard stats appear to be normal,, though they wernt accurate after the server reset shortly after release which missed around 1000 kills for col and 5-600 for me

who can we contact to fix this? I'd appreciate any help thanks

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Stats reset?? after playing a local game

Solution
‎15-01-2013 11:18 AM

Scroll to top middle of the web page and click on "your stuff'' .  Then click on "private messages" and just enter the name cutpurse and send the PM.

Level 7
8 REPLIES

I 'hear' you can PM (Private Message) user/admin: Cutpurse for these matters.  You're not the only one who has had this happen to them.  I also 'hear' it takes quite a bit of time for this matter to get investigated/resolved.  Good luck to you

Level 7

in reply to TH3_IT

thanks i will try that

where is the section to find that user so i can get in touch?

Level 1

Solution
‎15-01-2013 11:18 AM

Scroll to top middle of the web page and click on "your stuff'' .  Then click on "private messages" and just enter the name cutpurse and send the PM.

Level 7

in reply to TH3_IT

thank you i have emailed him asking him to fix it

Level 1

i have been reset for almost a month now, december 24 to be exact, my case is still being "investigated" I am starting to loose faith in activision now, however im still holding on a small thread of hope, if they manage to pull on through with this, i will be entirely grateful to activision and treyarch. However, i havent heard/read of anyone being restored on thesef orums so idk, anyone get their stats back after a reset?

Level 3

That local game problem should be fixed! I loved to play local matches or bot matches in BO, but in BO 2 I won't use those features - right now. Maybe treyarch will fix it soon.

Level 2

I have the same damn problem, i was playing a local match, with bots, to practice quickscoping. the next day i got a message saying my game stats has been reset. went into stats, i had over 1 billion headshots with every weopan in the game, and i had random levels with each weapon, i supposedly have a 5000 KD on a sniper i never use, and my custom classes are gone and i cant customise them or the game freezes.

can you guys tell me how i can contact activision. I tried online help but it told me to call a number but id rather email them, Someone please give me advice on how to contact them.

P.S if anyone is reading this with the same problem dont be shy to sen a message to them or call, them or reply to this forum, so then our voices can hopefully be heard.

Level 1
Highlighted

For any derank issues or stat resets you will need to contact Customer Support. Some quick links are listed below.

Contacting Customer Support

Twitter & Facebook availability: Considered 24/7

Claire JeepChick

Treyarch Moderator

Studios