Split screening - opposite teams????

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Split screening - opposite teams????

in reply to phxs72

It's not like its 50% of the time - at least half of that. I'll keep tabs over the couiple of days. I think we can all agree it shouldn't be happening at all.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

Let me ask you this. If it happens can you access the map for the other player? If so, Im sorry to say this is just one more reason that split screening in public team based games needs to be eliminated. I have no problem with this occuring in a FFA game but this opens up way to much temptation to exploitation and could explain alot of the AFK (or is it AFC with a console controller?) players I have been seing lately.

Level 4

in reply to NiteFalken

Could we still see the minimap - yes. I'm sure if you trained yourself to use your split screen partners minimap - it would be a bit like having a permanent orbital vsat. For me I'm concentrating too hard on my half of the screen to take advantage. As I said above I can't recall playing on opposite sides in SS in past cods. A glitch I'm guessing. I'll keep track in next few days to see how often it occurs.

My brother and I usually play seperately as I don't have great eyesight - even with a big screen tele I have to sit closer and concentrate. But, playing SS the last couple of days has been a bit a fun. I usually play as a lone wolf, so it's been nice to share the experience and have a laugh at how each other is going.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

I play split screen with my son and have never had this happen.

Level 30

Studios