Spawning system made me move from kill confirmed to domination

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Spawning system made me move from kill confirmed to domination

This happen to anyone else? Since MW3 I have truely loved kill confirmed and it was by far my favorite. The reason I started playing domination recently is because I now know the general area where the other team will be spawning, instead of behind me. This is very unfortunate, and makes me sad. oh woe is me

Level 3
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Spawning system made me move from kill confirmed to domination

in reply to Woogs89

So this means you will ignore the objective and just k/d whore?

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

how did you get that out of what I said? I love doing objectives, I just hate the spawning system in kill confirmed. At least in domination I know they will be coming from the direction of the red flag. I don't care about my K/D either, I laugh at people who take that stuff seriously

Level 3

in reply to Woogs89

Then why did you need to move to a game mode where you can predict the spawns?

Level 7

in reply to Woogs89

I never got that, I was just asking. I've never heard of anyone playing Domination because of the spawns is all..K/D whores are in domination by the thousands and when you brought up about spawns it's an easy assumption actually

Level 32

in reply to Woogs89

Alright I hear you now. Ill take those 200 points for captures all day. I was getting so frustrated with the terrible spawn systems and getting shot in the back, I just feel like in domination they are always coming from in front of you, the only way you get shot in the back is through flanks and I say "BRAVO" to the people who pull that off. You can actually contain a zone in domination, thats all Im saying

Level 3

in reply to Woogs89

Good call. I did the same. And the bonus is the objectives give me far higher killstreak awards. It's certainly a weight off knowing I'll rarely get the last guy I killed spawn behind me for that revenge kill.

Level 5

in reply to Woogs89

I also think they messed up the scoring in kill confirmed. I think scoring should go this way: 100 points for a kill and 50 points for picking up a tag. why it is more points to pick up a tag then kill someone is beyond me. I also think its a crime that when an ally picks up a tag its only 25 points for you, that would only make sense if it was 50 points for picking up tags.

Level 3

Studios