Spawn Point Camping RUINING Hardcore CTF

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Spawn Point Camping RUINING Hardcore CTF

in reply to prncdamd

On KC the spawns switch, if your team is in their spawn, the game will swap spawns. But on CTF the spawns don't switch, so if one team goes into the other teams spawn area  the game just puts spawns you back in regardless, and if the other team is standing by a spawn point waiting then its an easy kill for them, and when its hardcore its even easier.

I would expect this from something amateur like an 80 Microsoft point game on xbox live, but from the most popular FPS franchise on console, no excuse at all.

Level 2

in reply to speedloafer2

No shiet sherlock but did u know on KC or TDM (thats all I usually play) if 4 of your players sit in your spawn and the other 2 run into the opposing teams spawn they will not switch or will only move just outside there spawn, thats how I usually tell if someone is in the usual spawns as u will spawn in the most random of places outside of spawn

Level 4

in reply to prncdamd

but what has that got to do with this discussion. This is about CTF and how it is ruined by people sitting beisde the spawn points. You cant spawn camp on TDM or KC.

Level 2

in reply to speedloafer2

They are bad but as someone else said fight fire with fire, I did it earlier after 1min in I was 0-8 so I thought I would camp them out and ended the game 38-14 also made the spawn campers rage quit which is always a pleasure

THIS IS ABOUT CTF!!!! you then went onto reply telling me how the spawns work in KC and CTF which I already know and thought I would teach u something in my reply afterwards about how people CAN spawn camp on KC and TDM

I was thinking about raming a sharp object into my brain while reading your 2 replys just so I could get on your thinking level

Level 4

in reply to prncdamd

sigh, and here we go

you cannot, CANNOT spawn camp on KC or TDM like you can on CTF.,You tried to liken KC to CTF in your post but they are not the same. I explained this politely. You clearly don't understand the difference.

So here a video for you, just watch it for 30 seconds and you will see the difference. There is no fighting fire with fire here as you cannot do anything except spawn, die spawn die spawn die and on and on.

That is what this discussion is about. and this is why it needs to be fixed.

Level 2

in reply to speedloafer2

I will elaborate again for those that cant grasp what im saying

They are bad but as someone else said fight fire with fire, I did it earlier after 1min in I was 0-8 so I thought I would camp them out and ended the game 38-14 also made the spawn campers rage quit which is always a pleasure

Oh and my spawn camping doesnt consist of me sitting in a silly corner or behind a barrel I will constantly move in there spawn. I like to run a gun thats why I usually play HC:KC

where oh where have i likened it to KC, iv merely stated my playing style is run and gun and my prefered game mode is HC:KC

They are spawn KILLING in the video and a bit of spawn CAMPING once the guardians had gone, spawn CAMPING (which is the title of this thread and there was no video of this in any other post on this thread) u sit just outside there spawn. For instance Carrier ur flag is at the back of the ship where the two raised flaps are, they sit on the outside where u run under the ship, by the yellow crane and on the right side by the flap that runs along to the opposite spawn (the missile room as we call it). You will maybe get a couple of steps nearly out the spawn then ur dead.

And my other post afterwards was just abit of info on spawn CAMPING on HC:KC and HC:TDM, but il give an example on Carrier again, if ur team is spread out enough and know what they are doing (like my clan) u can have 2 at the flaps 2 at the opposite spawn and 2 by the stealth plane below and u will spawn CAMP them and even sometimes be there to spawn KILL them.

I see a difference between the words CAMP and KILL a BIG difference

I havent played CTF enough to see the spawn KILLING as I dont enjoy this game mode as much as HC:KC and HC:TDM and I HAVE been spawn CAMPED and sometimes spawn KILLED on these game modes

Level 4

in reply to speedloafer2

Wow, that was absolutely ridiculous. Thats a game misconduct for unsportsmanlike conduct in my book. Yes, Treyarch made it way too easy for them, but they exploited the hell out the respawn system.

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to speedloafer2

I bet the dude leading that mess in the video is the first one to complain about rage quitters as well, how ironic.

Level 32

in reply to VTPlayer4111

I love Spawn Killing.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

It was all good til the 5 min mark. Then you started playing spawnkill instead of CTF. Thats a crap way of playing the game. I'ld rather win the game quick and fast without the other team rage quitting. Feels good to win a game respectfully and know the other team lost fairly and wasn't exploited to the point of not wanting to play at all.

Level 23

Studios