Something to consider if you aren't very good at this game:

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Something to consider if you aren't very good at this game:

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Sorry this game is not solid. This game is barely incosistent. I dont make excuses, i just play the game. I can have 1 game where i went 75-4 and then the next it can be 4-75 due to the teleporting and lag freezes in this game. Dont even get me started on the 3 host migrations every game where it changes the connection to the oposite of what it was.

I do know when i hop on and play MW3, COD4, MW2, world at war etc. That my games will be based on my connection and my skill.

Black ops 2 is the feel good game for those that think they are good and not the ones that know they are are good.

Level 38

i love playing in the same lobby for 5+ games,

1st game in lobby, guy goes off for like 70-19, check his KD, 1.2....was like...uhh ok...

next 3 games he goes average like 25-20, 5th game he goes off again for 60-15

hmm....which games did this guy with the KILLER 1.2 KD have host??

Level 7

Hmmm, I always get consistent results when I play, my theory about HC being superior is true. Thanks for the feedback all, HC is the only way to play as I have always said.

Level 27

I play core and do just fine. My K/D has improved with every COD since my first which was COD4. I dont make excuses because we all get BS deaths. I never hear anyone complain about the BS kills that they get credit for.

I enjoy core because I like gun battles. I like to out gun my opponent. I have very good aim and can stay on target all while straffing to make myself a hard target for my opponent. In hardcore you dont get this. Assuming your opponent can aim its all about who sees who first in hardcore.

Im not saying this game or any of the CODs for that matter play flawlessly but you wont hear any excuses here. I admit that there are plenty of players better than me.

Level 16

K/D don't mean doodoo, just because someone K/D is 1.2 it do not categorize them as a crappy player. Maybe that individual plays the objective in games requiring something to be done like Dom, CTF, Demolition, etc etc

Level 6

Who says u need to be good at this game. The maps are all usually so small. As long as you kind of get the map and know the spawns. Sh**s over and done with, it's your game. I started off as a gta player. My little nephew (who's now 12) introduced me to cod and I will forever be a fan!!

Level 8

Your post is somewhat true. I have been playing Cod for years, and I'll give you that each game is different in the sense that the maps benefit certain guns, and playstyle. However tactics have never changed - outhinking your opponent, flanking, rushing in SnD, using cover to your advantage, dropshotting, strafe jumping to throw enemy's aim off - these are just some tactics. Fact is you can implement these in EVERY cod game and have success. Honestly speaking, and this is not to brag, i don't remember when was the last time i did not come out on top score wise in my team - or FFA. I'd say 90%+ i do. And that's because i always try my best, and always play for the objective. That being said, it does not scratch out the fact that this game has cheated me more times than i can count. Every Cod previously had been whoever reacts first (with precision of course) wins the gun fight - however in this game that is not the case. This game has become a ping-based combat game, and if you don't have the right network configurations (according to the game standards) you'll lose gun fights. This forces players with fast pings to adapt, to familiarize themselves with certain strategys that will aid them in this  situation of disadvantage.

Level 7

really to me KD doesnt mean much. I was 1.35 with about 20,000 kills b4 I just did fresh start, and I play the objective and most of my games are domination.  1.35 is good IMO for someone who takes objectives.

Level 12

Ever hear of paragraphs? I want to read this, but the Wall-O-Text hurts my eyes.

Anyways, assuming your arguement is about skill, the game is a mix between skill, lag, and campers. How much is it one over the other? Well, every connection makes the difference.

Level 20

in reply to SanAndreasPsych1

for sure. But there are those fan-boYz on here who say thats not true.

My theory is that they have laggy connections and are the good end of lag comp.

Level 12

Studios