Someone reported me for nothing

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Someone reported me for nothing

in reply to wikked75

You heard wrong. EVERY report is investigated.

If the person making the report has a high accuracy when it comes to reporting offenders, that player's reports are investigated first. Basically, the ATVI investigation process works just like Microsoft's system, but for offenses in ATVI games only.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

nuttin2say wrote:

You heard wrong. EVERY report is investigated.

If the person making the report has a high accuracy when it comes to reporting offenders, that player's reports are investigated first. Basically, the ATVI investigation process works just like Microsoft's system, but for offenses in ATVI games only.

Actually they changed it. There has been videos on the forum from a TreyArch employee posting that NOW more than 1 person has to report them before they get looked at. The guy said something like MANY people have to report them.

The report syatem works totally stupid now.

Hopefully someone will post that video.

Level 72

in reply to Lakabeast123

Well if they reported you for nothing you have nothing to fear.

But if they reported you because you helped someone boost then you will get reset and temp banned.

Level 72

in reply to Lakabeast123

I'm just hoping I don't get reset for nothing

Level 1

in reply to Lakabeast123

I accidentally team killed someone and he sent me a message saying he was gonna report me and tell his entire clan of 100 to do the same. Nothing ever happend. I got reported for cheating for no reason and nothing ever happened. A long time ago I messeged someone who was being a huge crybaby and didnt use profanity and got banned for 3 days.

Level 27
Highlighted

in reply to Lakabeast123

I get reported all the time. Last time I think it was for being a hacker as I didn't have a number next to my prestige emblem. Not sure if I should laugh or cry. People screaming hacker is getting boring now.

Level 16

Studios