Someone reported me for nothing

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Someone reported me for nothing

WTF someone reported me for boosting because i was dying too much. Honestly, i was dying a lot because i suck. Black ops 2 is my first cod game, so i am supposed to do really bad. If i get reset or banned, screw it im never playing again.

Level 1
15 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Someone reported me for nothing

in reply to Lakabeast123

Don't sweat it. They will check the report and if they find that there is nothing wrong then it will be dismissed. You have nothing to worry about.

Level 35

in reply to Lakabeast123

someone was having a bad match and decided to act like a crybaby and take out their frustrations on you sadly.  It sucks I'm sorry.

Level 1

in reply to Lakabeast123

How can you tell if you get reported?

Level 2

in reply to wash0ut1

The only people I report are those prestige masters. Check their stats and if it's not legit then I report them. But don't worry if you didn't do nothing wrong than nothing will happen to you. I use to get reported alot on Gun Game just cause I would run around and knife people.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to redx165

Saw one of those yesterday. I'm 6th prestige with 18.000 kills and he was prestige master with 19.000 kills. I doubt I can get 4 prestiges only getting a 1.000 kills.

Love the combat record, just checking how people are doing. It's just funny to see someone as a prestige master and he hasn't even used half of the weapons. OnlyUseMeSmg

Level 7

in reply to ThatIdiot

Amount of kills is not the way you uncover one.

If they mostly play S&D or only S&D they can easily get master with a few kills.

I am prestige 7 and just around 18.000 kills.

So I am a prestige higher than you but have about the same amount.

I play a lot of S&D lately and if you plant a lot of bombs you get a lot of XP.

Level 14

in reply to wash0ut1

In MW3 and BO1 you could tell you had been reported because there would be a negative symbol in front of your score for that match in Elite. I assume it's the same with BO2. Don't know. Haven't been reported for anything yet as far as I can tell.

In any case, Run_N_Gun and Undead said ... if you were doing nothing wrong, take the laugh and don't worry about it.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to Lakabeast123

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Lakabeast123

i dunno, i heard that you have to be reported a few times before they even bother looking at you, so i'm sure you have nothing to worry about, anyways.

Level 20

Studios