So whats with the horrible teams today?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

So whats with the horrible teams today?

I still destroy the other team but i swear i get put on a team full of idiots or 5 years olds who are walking into walls...what is going on~!! I can't believe some people are so bad at this game...its not a hard game to play!!!!!!! is anyone else who is actually good experiencing a lack of skill from your team mates?

Level 8
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: So whats with the horrible teams today?

in reply to Decree117

I walk into walls when I'm lagging. Maybe they are lagging and you thought they're trash.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

let's be real here...They weren't actually walking into walls...they just play l like idiots...whatever...no one is good.

Level 8

in reply to Decree117

Eh, for one its the weekend. So kiddies are out of school. Then 2 is double xp weekend, so the casual guys are probably playing more. Then its right before a mappack release. Which brought back some people, that might be alienated from another FPS they been playing.

My 2-cents.... I did notice yesterday for most of the morning. I was only in lobbies with second prestige or less players. But you know... its fun to rape as if your god sometimes lol.

Level 2

in reply to Decree117

Then it's up to you to carry them. I had a lot of games where a team mate or two are more of a burden than being helpful. I would like to tell them to stop running around, slow down, and hold an area instead of trying to get their revenge and fail. Often times, when the scoring was tight and we lost, a team mate went severely negative and basically handed the win to the other team.

There is not much we can do other than to party up with good players to avoid lesser skilled team mates in pub.

Level 35

in reply to Decree117

or like me last night this game was so bad i near smashed my tv and xbox up through pure frustration

fri night 30+ kills average 90% of games last night i was lucky to get 10 kills and stay positive kd just gave up on that

Level 6

Studios