So how do you use your Peacekeeper?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: So how do you use your Peacekeeper?

in reply to SP_6711

Just a silencer for me. Don't need optics with gaming monitor. Iron sights work best and players seem to show up clearly no matter where they hide since I started using monitor. Target finder is just a camping tool in my opinion. Most people that use it hide somewhere and just ads and wait for a target to be highlighted. I said Most people not everyone. I would rather use more perks than attachements and I don't use tactical grenades or other explosives for hardcore because I hate hitting teammates with them.

Level 9

in reply to nflfenatic

I too am liking the iron sights on it.  I use a hybrid on all my AR classes and since I'm treating the peacekeeper like an AR I'm getting used to using irons for more than just spraying.

Level 4

in reply to nflfenatic

...but I also like the reflex on it to take advantage of it's range...so many choices...

Level 4

in reply to SP_6711

Maybe I'm wrong, but seems like the AR people are liking it better than the SMG people... Likely because the gun is outmatched close range to the msmc or most smg's (which is still what most opponents use)... For an AR person, it might not have the range as like the M8A1 but it definitely gives us a much better chance at winning close range battles against the smg's than we used to have, and we can still maintain our style of AR type play. It's still hard to tell as there's too many peacekeeper on peacekeeper battles, but I'm slowly leaning towards putting down my FAL and M8A1 for this gun.

As for the OP question, I use it like an AR, don't have all attachments unlocked but like Reflex on it, probably play around with extended clip, and long barrel when I unlock those. Not sure what long barrel does, but would hope to give it just a bit more range enough to really make me feel more comfortable as an AR person.

Level 4

in reply to flyinbobsaget

Yea I agree I'm into assault class more the fal m8a1 & an94 I got my free for all nuke title with an94  I only like the msmc n mp7 and scorpion evo for subz ar win long range battles close  range It's  subz peace keeper is ok  I used it with fast mag long barrel n for grip long barrel adds to the damage and range and for grip helps its accuracy  so it almost maxes out damage accuracy n range

Level 1

in reply to flyinbobsaget

Ya I think 3Arch nailed this one the head as far as their intent with the weapon.  As far as SMGs go there are better choices and as far as ARs go there are better choices also.  But for something that floats inbetween the two I think the PK is the best choice.

After playing with it for a bit I think I'm preferring a reflex and silencer...

Level 4

in reply to SP_6711

I use it in the smaller maps where the SMG's rule.  Stopped using the MP7 and PDW because it really messes with my aiming the AR's.  I prefer to aim than just spray bullets at close range to get a kill.  Only weapon I might not need the Reflex sight...kinda liking the iron sight.  Still using without any attachments.  And really like the original cammo...don't think I be changing that.

It will probably be the weapon of choice in Hijacked, Express and that new skater map.      

Level 13

in reply to SP_6711

I got every gun gold so I got diamond for all this was the last gun I needed to do  I use it with iron sight only no scopes at all fast mag n long barrel with ghost scavenger n dexterity n I kept switching it up with dead silence n awareness no grenades or any thing like that took just 3 hrs to finishe that gun also had my. Dual diamond b23r just in case I ran into a group or more then 2 cause if its more then 2 it's tuff to kill them all unless they are that bad at the game

Level 1

in reply to SP_6711

I really like the original camo too as jahMoon said. I have the elite orange and black camos and really don't feel the urge to apply them to the PK. I've found that using the foregrip and silencer is a nice combo for those maps/games you should think about being discreet on (or if you're a lil sneaky sneaker). Also if I just feel like having a loud game, and want more of an AR-type-feel, obviously I'll put on the long barrel, foregrip, and reflex.

Level 1

Studios