So how do you use your Peacekeeper?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

So how do you use your Peacekeeper?

Title says it all.  I was actually hoping it would replace my M27 as my all around go to...but probably not.

I think it does what Treyarch says it would.  It's not over or underpowered, I don't think.  I feel like it's not as good as the core SMGs in close quarters but better at it than most ARs and it's not as good as the core ARs at mid-long range but better at it than the SMGs.  A jack of all trades, master of none type deal.

With that being said, I actually use it more like I do an assault rifle.  I run it with red dot sight, fast mags and select fire.  It has minimal burst delay like the Chicom CQB which I like...

So whats your Peacekeeper flavor?

Level 4
28 REPLIES

Re: So how do you use your Peacekeeper?

in reply to SP_6711

Well to answer your ? I camp behind every head glitching spot I can find and spray it

Level 9

in reply to SP_6711

I use my gold peacekeeper (yes gold, I whored it out lol) like a submachine gun\assualt rifle. its vector like recoil works great for counter sniping and its decent at close range.

However probably due to lag i've had quite a few wtf moments already. I shoot sombody first upclose only to get droped by the same gun.t

Level 8

in reply to xReAPeRx

This happens to me too. I don't blame it on lag. I blame it on the fact that the rate of fire on the thing is so slow, which to me is why it sucks at close quarters.

Level 2

in reply to SP_6711

I'm running it with a red dot/ext mags/fmj's... Like you, I use it more like an AR than an SMG and it hasn't disappointed me YET.

Level 2

in reply to Vendetta_Wings

Really wish they made it a "true" hybrid and made all the attachments for ARs and SMGs available for it...love my hybrid sight Smiley Sad

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to SP_6711

It is a pretty powerful gun, It makes the slower rate of fire Smg's like PDW and MSMC a little pointless.

Level 9

in reply to danielbondnz

I tried it set up like as a run n gun glass with laser sight and what not but still found the MSMC was better at hip spraying...atleast for me.

Level 4

in reply to SP_6711

Point and shoot

Level 6

in reply to SP_6711

I plAy hardcore and I use primary gunfighter wildcard with silencer,fast mags, QuickDraw... Beast mode!! I'm loving this gun!! I'm a run and gun player, I'm constantly moving. It's great in CQC, medium ranges and accurate at long ranges!! This is an all around weapon no doubt. It is definitely my favorite weapon!

And to the guy bragging about having it gold already, don't feel special.... lots of people do, including myself.. The diamond pattern on it looks awesome too I might add..

Level 4

Studios