So.. I've had this little connection problem..

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

So.. I've had this little connection problem..

I tried Technical Support and nobody helped.

Anyways, the problem I'm having is that when I play Zombies or Multiplayer, I seem to get disconnected from games randomly and I'll either be taken back to the screen that has "Xbox Live, System Link, ect." or the one right after choosing Xbox Live. I would like to know if this is a Treyarch issue or an issue with me. If it is an issue with me and any of you know how to help me fix it, can you please?

Level 2
5 REPLIES

Re: So.. I've had this little connection problem..

in reply to Drejman

Any help? I just got to round 16 on Nuketown Zombies and it disconnected me saying, "The servers are not available at this time."

Level 2

in reply to Drejman

its happening to alot of people from what i have seen.  hell i cant even play with my girlfriend and we on are the same network with 2 xboxes.  no trouble with other games just this one.

Level 1

in reply to thetwistedhero

I have had the same problem.  Heck sometimes I can not even get into the game without an error.  Then when in the game everyone is at one bar.  I have very good internet and try to play on best but it seems like it wont work

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to thetwistedhero

Yeah right now this game is just a mess, my games are sooooooooooooo laggy I can't even kill anyone, I just keep rage quitting, left with no choice.

Level 32

in reply to Drejman

Wow what a shitty game. I pay $60 to play Blops2 and i get randomly disconnected, if that isn't bad enough it starts adding probation periods? I gotta wait 5 mins to play because i get Dc'ed? What bullshit.

Level 1

Studios