So I ordered my Kontrol Freek FPS CQC signatures, and they're on there way

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: So I ordered my Kontrol Freek FPS CQC signatures, and they're on there way

in reply to COD_WIDOW

kontrolfreeks are used by some top players in tournaments like MLG COD-WIDOW,and yes they are great for precision aiming

Level 8

in reply to trickster_

i was thinking of getting some, the vipers???

not sure how these things vary as they always seem a bit vague on their descriptions.  i did notice the other day after using a mouse and keyboard on an fps on my pc just how sluggish i felt when returning to mw3 so i recon these will help do the deal.

so advice please

viper pros and cons?

cqc pros and cons?

any others and are they any good?

Level 16

in reply to belly120

the CQC series of kontrolfreeks are short and either have concave or convex top depending on your preference and choice of design,with these being shorter you dont have as much precision as you would with the normal longer style but will be great for a kontrolfreek beginner.

all other freeks regardless of style are pretty much the same,i have the havoc,elite and black ops 1 freeks and they are only different pretty much in the logo design,with these being the longer version you have more precision when aiming.

Level 8

in reply to trickster_

thats great ok i may go with the cqc to learn the ropes i recon, if the vipers freaaked me out i may miss out on a good thing.

Level 16

in reply to funkyiceman1799

I am very much against modded controllers of any type but due to an injury I get serious cramp in one of my hands and I might have to give these a try.

When Vahn himself uses a Scuf I kinda think I'm fighting a losing battle anyway.

Level 20

i also suffer with the occasional cramp in my hand which is also why i have a grip cap on my left stick and now using squidgrips which has made the controller a lot more comfortable for me

Level 8
Highlighted

ha the dirty bastar*d scuff's are mental i watched some you tube reviews.  vonderbra needs every edge he can get though, i bet he's a dirty drop shotter lol

Level 16

in reply to funkyiceman1799

I've got them since a few days. They work awesome for me. My K/D has been a lot higher since. (But I also set the tv on game mode around the same time, so that's probably a factor too).

I've got the short green one on the left and the higher standard one on the right. Works perfect.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/839/img0220j.jpghttp://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6476/img0219qn.jpg

Level 1

in reply to JudgeDredd46

Welcome to the forum.

I will have to have a look at these, I have big hands and these could help

Level 11

in reply to Scorr

Thanks! They work great even if you don't have big hands. Aiming is much more precise because you can make very small adjustments.

Level 1

Studios