So I'm curious why making SMG's the most powerful guns in the game and dropshotting hasn't been fixed yet...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: So I'm curious why making SMG's the most power...

in reply to speedloafer1

I bought it in hopes that it might redeem the series but I see I was wrong. Like a battered wife I had high hopes that changes were going to be made. Its the same old crap in a different wrapper, with new problems. They know they need to beta test these games before they release them but that costs overhead that they dont want to spend. IW/3ARC philosophy is "Sell now, maybe fix later" and we all buy into the hype and we including myself need to stop buying their merchandise untill they give us a product we deserve. I for one will not be buying any more COD games and I urge you all to do the same if you want actual change.

The_Mctavish

in reply to The_Mctavish

You have to remember that before 2010 games hardly ever had betas or had after launch support.  You are lucky to even have the support they offer, because they can just dump the game on the market and that would be it.  No DLC or any updates.

iivrruummii

in reply to The_Mctavish

mw4 will be on next gen.   it will have crysis 3 type graphics,    support huge ground wars of 30+ players, destructible enviroments,   vast open maps that will cater to every class because of the numbers of players per team.

i wouldn't be surprised if they had multiple player controlled vehicles and killstreaks at the same time on screen.

i think people will be shocked at mw4 when it comes out.

enterelite

in reply to enterelite

MW4 will be awesome.

iivrruummii

in reply to TheDeadHavRisen

Blops 1 I could dropshot no problem, and also jumpshot. So I have no idea what you're talking about. Infact they've actually made it worse in BO2 here but whatever.

As far as the smg's go, yeah I have to agree I don't even use AR's anymore.

brotsla

Why would you want to remove something that you could do in real life? I mean, removing dropshot would just make the characters less mobile. Mobility is something I REALLY like in Call of Duty games, how you can climb around and move really fast, feels like you are moving in your own body to be honest.

Removing dropshot would just be a step away from this. Why don't you try dropshotting? If you can't beat them, join them. But I CAN see why it is annoying when they do it. I go for Tactical controls, so I can dropshot with ease myself. You propably use the default, I never understood the appeal behind having the crouch and prone in B, it's just so out of reach.

Atm, nothing really phases me in this game. Connections can, but I get enough "good" games. But again, I can understand why you are frustrated, I hope you find the enjoyable parts in this game and can move past these issues.

Arppis

i think 1 thing they did right about this game was make the guns balanced, yes i said it!

lets make a list of the overpowered guns from previous games and that there wasnt much to choose from, but now look at what treyarch did for this game they balanced the guns so much that theyre all good imho.

TWINDEATHSTAR

Studios