Sniping/quickscoping has never been so ridiculously overpowered.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Sniping/quickscoping has never been so ridiculously overpowered.

in reply to creaper21

Please explain to me how an actual sniper would even fit into Call of Duty anymore. Go on. I'm waiting for a great response to this one.

Level 19

in reply to halfaspoon

I don't understand the question? I snipe all the time.

Level 29

in reply to creaper21

QS in BO1 was stupid and quite hard. Just because of that fact why should this be the same? this is a new game. If you want to play a game that is difficult for QS please by all means go back to BO1 and have all the fun you want. That way you will shut up about how "op" you think think QS is in this game and youll actually help yourself by not sounding like an idiot.

PS. Just because it was difficult doesnt mean it wouldnt still happen. Because i QS in BO1 just fine after i trained myself to it. And so did alot of players

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

Stupid suggestion. BO2 is fun. Quickscoping is just an annoying flaw, I'm not going to quit playing because of it. But the sniping aspect of the game was better than it is in BO2.

And yeah, quickscoping could still happen, but only once in a GREAT while, and even then, it was COMPLETELY random. I'll stop complaining about it when my shotgun is able to OHK across the map.

Level 29

in reply to creaper21

It seemed reasonable to me. QS will never go away so go to something where there is less. And i guess you never played me because i did it all the time. Had a 2 KD using the L9 almost all the time. i dont know what you get killed by but everyone i know and see QS know exactly what they are shooting at. And those random random spawn shots you see on youtube. Yeah they hit those like 1 out of ever 100 times they try. so if that 1% pisses you off then you should probably just walk out and buy more adult diapers now.

PS use the KSG it does have across map OHK potential if you have the skill to use it

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to Rize_BHo

That 1% doesn't bother me too much. Like I said before, it happens so little in BO that I almost forgot about it altogether. It bothers me just like second chance bothers me. It hardly ever kills me, but it's still cheap, either way.

But I'm grateful that it's not super easy like it was in MW2 or MW3.

And I've used the KSG and while it does fire a single pellet at more range, just like the other shotguns, it doesn't have infinite range. It can HIT people at longer ranges(I still think the shot disappears after a certain range too, which is why it has the long barrel attachment), but only OHKs in the head.

Level 29

in reply to LethalGnar

If your constantly being outgunned by snipers close range then you simply aren't very good and just need more practice. It's as simple as that.

Level 1

in reply to RepleteOrphan06

Agreed.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

second

Level 15

in reply to LethalGnar

aawww poor baby do you want the devs to personally nerf every gun and buf your favorite gun so you can kill everyone easier sure why not go ahead, blah blah blah every year every cod same forum posts realistic game, overpowered, buff this, nerf that come on kidd wake up and try enjoying the game for once if that doesnt work i have an idea go join the military and and try running around with your smg in the open feild and let me know how it feels.

People like you dont add to the better of this game or the series you just make it worse. That was my take on nerfing and buffing realitcly comparing and overpowering of you as the game.

Level 7

Studios