Sniper

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Sniper

Sniper are the most overpower weapon in this game one hit on any part of the body and u die, while the other weapon u have to spend half the clip or more to kill somebody wtf in this treyarch fix this game

Level 2
8 REPLIES

Re: Sniper

in reply to omegaserious

Nah you're talking rubbish I've hit chest with snipers and had to fire again. SMGs are OP and anyway Sniper Rifles are meant to be powerful, they fire very large bullets at very high speeds.

Level 9

in reply to RoeParcRanger

so u going to tell me if i hit u point blank with a shotgun u wont flinch and u will kill me one shot even tho im not on ur sight. the weapon are OP, or better im shooting u with an assault R and u dont flinch at all but with all the weapon u flinch when u get hit so how can u explain that buddy

Level 2

in reply to omegaserious

periods and commas

Level 6

in reply to omegaserious

I have been 1 hit by every single shotgun so far on this game so I have no idea what you're on about.

Level 1

in reply to DWalshaw

well i was playin domination on nuke town with the m216 and i shot the sniper twice and he still shot me and kill me

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to omegaserious

You know, there's a perk for that.

Level 9

in reply to omegaserious

people are using sniper as a close combat weapon when it should be a long range that how OP those weapon are.

Level 2

in reply to omegaserious

Switch to an SMG (Preferably that P93 or w/e) slap a laser on it. Proceed to own snipers with impunity.

Also, i consider shotguns one of the higher difficulty weapons - Probably number#2 next to Sniper rifles. Practice. Make sure you've got a good connection. And get better.

Close range fight between a sniper and shotty should be a no brainer. Unless you're me.

I'd own you with dual auto pistols >.>

Level 3

Studios