Sniper guns are all MEH

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Sniper guns are all MEH

in reply to Catfishbillyy1

There's the CPU Ballistics attachment which reduces recoil.  Most of the guns have little recoil but it seems SMGs and SRs are the ones that get highlighted for this.  The only way to tell if you can't tell visually with which SR it is would be the sound it makes.

MW3 was a good game for having easily identifiable SR sounds as they all sounded different.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

Then taht's more than likely the case. The Ballista has quite a bit of recoil when ADS with a scope, tough zero recoil when ADS with Iron Sights. I haven't used the Ballista w/ Bal.CPU (OH THE LOVELY IRONY) yet so maybe that is the case.

Level 3

in reply to FamilyTeam

it might be, i have no idea i don't use snipers i was just startled at it lol

Level 6

Ballista has plenty of recoil.

Level 15

Don't forget that you were seeing that it had no recoil from a killcam.  Killcams almost never show recoil of any gun, regardless of actual recoil.  So in all actuality, the ballista does have recoil.

Level 11

they are fine this time around. my only issue is ADS speed is too quick. should be closer to LMG ADS speeds.

as for power and QS reduced to dragscoping, it is fine.

Level 22

I personally think they are all fairly balanced. The only one I have a problem with is the RoF on the SVU. Needs to be tweaked just a hair.

Level 43

Studios