Slave to the ARs

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Slave to the ARs

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Yep AR slave here, just can't help myself ever since MW1. Have branched out now to SMG's and Shotty's but always back to the good old AR's.

Level 4

This is the kind of post I miss seeing! The kind where everyone that has a reply has some kind of constructive criticism or is talking about a certain thing they love! Instead of the usual... "What do you think is wrong", "Why would you pay money for a game you like a lot?" lol Idk thank you guys. As far as the post. I love AR's also. I consider myself somewhat of a slave to them. Love the AN-94 and M27. They are my favorite. jFAL was pretty dang sick before patch too. However, after getting gold with any one weapon I have to move on to the next one. Just finished the MTAR and am on to the SCAR. Only a couple more to go before diamond including the SMR. Have 2 gold snipers, both 50 cals. Love them too, but don't quickscope. On hijacked I roll a shotty crossbow tomahawk class. That one is pretty fun lol.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to BVJiglag

Agreed, the negativity gets to me as well.

I play to have fun. I come on here to discuss the game. I know it has flaws, I don't waste my time dwelling on them.

I am definitely going to try to get back on track with completing some of the other weapon challenges, its more fun on this game than it has been in the past.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

I'm a slave to ARs as well. I will try once in a while to use different types of weapons but the balance of the AR always brings me back. I feel the AR class in BO2 is balanced that you don't really have to use the other classes.

My favorite ARsare the M27 and the M8A1.You can't go wrong with any of the ARs IMO. I'm also undecided when it comes to the PK. I like the range and the mobility of the gun so far but I wish it packed just a little more punch.

Level 1

Slave? No.  But I did marry my M27 and named Iris.  I used to cheat on her with my FAL named Dawn but now that my SWAT556 named Monica got a makeover, she gets more attention now.

Level 4

in reply to SP_6711

Careful, they are just after you for the diamonds.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Too late.  Got all the ladies diamonds already coz I'm a baller like that.  However, this Peacekeeper named Sandy, who is an SMG just showed up....I think me and her might get close but I have a feeling once I get her diamonds she'll disappear from my CaC.

Level 4

Not a damned thing wrong with it. In fact, I couldn't care what weapon anyone uses; the only overpowered thing in this game is the lag.

Level 7

Use whatever you want. I've been caning the ARs recently as I'm going for diamonds (finally finished off the Fal last night). I've gotta say they aren't half as toothless as they first appeared to be. The M27 w/ACOG is an absolute beast, got me a VTOL last night

Level 31

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Anyone out there who sticks primarily to one class of weapon?

LMGs.

Level 31

Studios