Skorpian Evo Nerf

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Skorpian Evo Nerf

in reply to Dark-Chaos

Just to add on, the reason why this is my favorite gun is due to my play style, getting up very close and personal to my enemy's. So for me, this gun is great for that job.

Level 6

in reply to Dark-Chaos

I've realised that telling people that the devs use statistical analysis/Black Box to make their decisions only enrages them more Better to just have a productive discussion which hopefully leads to an understanding of how the weapons work.

Level 7

I think the PDW is worse than the Evo.

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

I have to agree here. I get more WTF moments from the PDW users than the Skorpion users by far.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

the evo with rapid fire is stupid instead of being nerfed it should be buffed is imposible to hit anything with rapid fire at medium or long range the gun just jumps even if you have grip on they should fix the grip cuz is a really pointless attachment i tried rapid fire on the mp7 and the evo and the recoil is just insane

Level 1

It's like a shotgun... wins close up, but that's it.

Level 20
Highlighted

It's better than all the other SMGs at close range. Sucks beyond that. I think it's fine.

Level 29

the Skorpion is garbage. The hardest smg to get headshots with and it empties the mag way to fast. Range is the worst of all smgs and it's crap for getting into maultiple engaments unless the enemy line up like ducks in a row. The Chicom is a superior smg even without select fire.

P.S. I got Diamond SMGs and I hate the Skorpion....no need to nerf it. If anything it needs a range buff.

Level 6

in reply to spanky_smonkey

No smg will even need a buff in this game. ever

Level 15

in reply to spanky_smonkey

ITS NOT GARBAGE! As stated before, its very good at close range but the EVO isn't good at anything else until you start adding attachments and that's when this gun becomes the best out of all the SMGs. Having low range and poor accuracy actually favors this gun. Add the long barrel and fore grip and now what have you got? ITS GREAT AT EVERYTHING.

- There is a beast in this gun waiting to be unleashed, you just need to use the right attachments and perks.

Level 6

Studios