Should they make Hardwired better?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Should they make Hardwired better?

Description: This video Discusses the situation with Hardwired perk, and my oppinions on how it could be bettered.

Video Link:

Do you guys think that maybe they should do something to better the Hardwired perk because personally, I think it is a little underpowered, and is almost useless, let me know what you guys think I'm curious to read your ideas on what they should do to it and hey maybe we might be able to agree with eachother.

Level 1
22 REPLIES

Re: Should they make Hardwired better?

in reply to Morphikz

Since the forums are a bit slow, maybe I'll start the debate by adding that they should think about incoropating a system where maybe EMPs don't effect equipment or, kill streaks such as gaudian and Sentury

Level 1

in reply to Morphikz

You're a bit late. The latest update made so Hardwired works against EMP grenades too.

Level 15

in reply to jasonroloff

how am I a bit late you obviously didn't read the post above or watch the video?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Morphikz

It is a useless perk probably the worst in the game. No one wants to waste a point on a perk when they can either have toughness/scav; heck i would rather have fast hands. Point being not a lot of people run cuav's and no one that I have seen is running emps.  They could buff it but how? I've heard people want it to block the blackbird but thats idiotic nothing should counter that except cuav/emp.  

As for it protecting your equipment or killstreaks are you really going to waste a point to protect a guardian or sentry that you might get? Plus not alot of people run emp nades that I have seen.

Level 8

in reply to Sora_v21

thats why they need to make it better, by making it so emp grenades do not effect your equipment or score streaks like gaurdian and sentury gun

Level 1

in reply to Morphikz

would you really run hard wired though just so your gaurdian or sentry doesn't get destroyed? 1 c4 or a clip from any gun finishes it off.....not worth the point.

Level 8

in reply to Morphikz

So you want Hard Wired to be an invisible Faraday cage to your equipment?

Level 31

in reply to Morphikz

I run UAV CUAV and VSAT plus I play HC in a clan where all my members throw EMP nades to get crazy scores, if I didn't use it my kill streaks would be rendered pointless due to getting friendly EMP naded every 2 seconds which lasts for 10 seconds at a time (I think).

My class set up is

MH81 with RDS and fast mag

Overkill with any SMG

Perk 1 greed HL and Ghost

Perk 2 HW of course

Perk 3 Engineer

So yeah, for me and the enviroment I play in it is the best perk ever, love it.

Level 11

in reply to Morphikz

Hard wired did just get an obvious buff but it feels more like a correction of what it should have been originally. I don't know if they are gonna buff it again or not, because its still an underperforming perk. I plan on using a trophy system to support my useless guardian when I get around to using it. I dont think implementing your suggestion would unbalance the streaks with the exception of the dragonfire. Not being able to EMP one of those would be a pain in the ass.

Level 25

Studios