Should hardcore use a new method for team killing?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Should hardcore use a new method for team killing?

in reply to WKMMS

I have to agree. I have had multiple streaks ended by WH. Very annoying.

Level 23

in reply to trialstardragon

So it doesn't even count as a single team kill if one Warthog kills teammates? Has anyone ever called in 3 in one HC match and not been kicked?

Level 22

in reply to DimKnight2981

I think the way it is fine. I do think there needs to be better way to police the community. I'm specifically talking about trolls. Avoiding them doesn't always work, as you can still get matched up with them. If they are determined they will just follow you game to game.

I don't know if it's like this all the time, but when I play HCKC, it is rife with trolls. You can try to control your fire all you want, trolls will still be trolls. I for one, think something needs to be done about it. TA(and IW) need to change their policy here.

Level 9

in reply to MaxKirgan

3 Kills and out is the best IMO, Take away the accidental TK's with Eqpt. and KS's would be TiTs!

P.S. - When some one accidently TK's you (And apologizes to you) Dont be a lil BI$%H and Team kill them back.

Level 9

in reply to ErUPtiON

I'm not saying that accidental TK's should be taken out.

I also didn't say I'm TK'ing in retaliation. In most instances I've encountered trolls, I'm targeted because I'm on top of the scoreboard or I'm on a streak. If you are already engaged in a firefight, and someone runs up from behind you and runs/jumps/dives into your fire, there is nothing you can do. These people will shadow you and wait for you to be engaged in a firefight and then grief you.

Level 9

in reply to MaxKirgan

Being that it's so easy to die in HC I just stick to low streaks and avoid the headache. I think high streaks are lame anyway, it's a first person shooter and gun fights should be the primary focus and not scorestreaks.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

I've always liked COD'4 3-5-7 system. However I can consistenly go lightning strike > sentry > AGR. If I'm playing HCKC I'll run lightning stike > AGR > VSAT. I've lost count though how many times I've hit lightning strike and then some idiot starts spamming me with tacticals or anything else they can do to get me killed, even killing me themselves.

Also just to clarify what I said above: I'm talking this kind of behavior in this post. Not the once in awhile someone spawned in front of me and didn't realize what they were doing when they stepped out in front of me. I'm talking about full-on trolling until you give up and quit.Or the douche succeeds in getting you kicked.

Level 9
Highlighted

Personally i am fed up of being on a high killstreak when i team mate kills me or a team mates scorestreak kills me. also hate it when a team mate kills me and his host so he don't get kicked.but there aint much you can do because if you find a booster then you can't kill the guy boosting that is on your team

Level 16

I don't mind how it works at the moment, but there are a few exceptions, you kill someone and at the same timeshoot a car, moments later your team mate walks past the car and it explodes, and you get kicked, now thats harsh.

Claymores and Betties, I don't have a problem with as the players know better.

Scorestreaks, again players should know better when playing hardcore.

But when HC CTF was on the list, and your defending the flag, escpecially on hijacked, and your shooting at people coming to the flag and your team mates spawn infront of you, agian that kicks you, again I think thats Harsh.

The other thing I don't like is you get kick, and that counts as though you quited the game early and get a time limit before you can play again thats also harsh.

The good news is while you wait you can have fun on sticks and stones.

Level 5

Studios