Should I just give up? The more I play it, the more I hate it.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Should I just give up? The more I play it, the more I hate it.

I don't know anymore.

I still want to like this game because I bought the CE for 90 euro's and like the title says: The more I play it, the more I hate it.

I have a better time playing MW2

What to do... what to do...

What do you guys think? How many people have these thoughts about BO2?

Level 14
18 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Should I just give up? The more I play it, the more I hate it.

in reply to dweez1988

If you don't like the game, go sell it.

I like the game more and more, despite the BS, which every game has.

Level 29

in reply to dweez1988

I know exactly what you mean. I have 20k+ kills / 1.91kd in BO2 now and I'm still waiting to actually enjoy it. The lag is simply horrible. I enjoy playing BO1 so much more but I've done everything there is to do in that game.

I'm considering getting BF3... Or Halo 4...

Level 5

in reply to iCOMPACT

Get Battlefield 3. So worth it. Not bashing or hating on CoD, cause i still play CoD, but BF3 is soo much better. I cant play one full match of CoD without getting bored and wanting to turn it off. BF3, on the other hand, i can play that for hours. Such a fun and more realistic game

Level 2

in reply to blackfalc7n1

Funny I got BF3 and the game was boring to me, sure it sounds awesome, looks sweet and has good maps.  But the gameplay itself is rather boring and just more of the old stuff that already been out forever.

If you have a PC and have never played Counter Strike (Global Offensive is the newest version), pick it up for like $15. The game will literally eat away at your life.  Your missing out on like the grand father of FPS's. The game is not noob friendly at all, you either pick it up or painfully get stomped for a long time. It has true search and destory not that gay shit in CoD.  Ground war is the only game mode in CoD I can stand, the rest is just to slow and boring.

Level 6

in reply to dweez1988

It's not that I don't like the game.

Itt's just the way it is played that i don't like.

I'm doing pretty well it's just that I really don't like how people play it.

A big part of the players do nothing but spawn trap and headglitch.

I don't even see the fun of that. It seems so broken while in theory it should be the best.

I love the pick 10 system and the reward you get for playing the objective. Also most maps look great only there are so many place you can just stand behind as cover and i know cover is important. but it isn't meant to stand behind 24/7

how can I enhoy this game more? what are good stratagies to play and win. I don't care about my K/D I just want to win. This is hard to do because a lot of people play for K/D wich makes it hard to go for the objective. If my team doesn't help me how am I supposed to get a flag or plant the bomb Smiley Frustrated

Level 14

in reply to dweez1988

Cry for attention much? This post along with mine is so idiotic I hope you see it now. We dont care if you quit, neither does 3arch. They got your money.

Level 10

in reply to dweez1988

Its pretty simple. If you're not having fun playing the game then don't play it anymore.

Level 15

in reply to dweez1988

Solution to headglitchers = MK48+FMJ cover means nothing to this combo.

Level 18

in reply to QwertyBoredom

I would recommend FAL + Targetfinder+ Grip. 30-40% headshots easily, kill those campers cross map. Works very well with the AN94 as well.

Level 1

Studios