https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iNEe7kre0Y

Level 4

Re: Shotguns..

in reply to cmjrobinson

nice video

Level 2

in reply to cmjrobinson

As you saw, this guy did ADS on all kills despite laser on. He's probably so used to it slugging out on medium distance. These were all close kills though.

I run with barrel and fast mag . If I can't take em out ADS, I accept the death

I have a four kill on Yemen on my share were I take those guys out as fast as the Remington can pump, BTW. That was pretty golden. The previously killed guy hadn't finished his hilarious scream as the next one started yelling, whilst the gun went kaboom-kaboom-kaboom-kaboom. Its the most hilarious thing. I still laugh looking at it.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to ConeheadZero

remington is a one shot kill up to 13 meters i think i heard in a vid on you tube. any way its got a horrific rate of fire so always keep a teammate 5ft in front of you and kill the shotgun wielded while he spends a week cycling his next shot lol

Level 16

in reply to ConeheadZero

Thanks dude, yeah shotguns are powerful..but OP? i dont think so.

I use long barrell and lazer so i can get max distance from hip and ADS but even with that its hard unless you get in their spawn. If you find youreself 1v1 in an open area its over.

Level 4

in reply to cmjrobinson

ADS + long barrel can make you survive. learn to ADS + aim fast and you'll have a chance in open spaces too. I use Shotty on all maps. I rarely go minus and I'm almost exclusively run n gunning, so its definitely possible.

Level 2

in reply to ConeheadZero

haha oh I do well in open spaces (that was more of a "youll do fine kid!" coaching moments) its all about deeking boys, taking cover and flanking with the shotty, especially the R870.

Level 4

in reply to cmjrobinson

Not even a super kill, nothing impressive here.

Level 2

in reply to Chriswolf11

I just started using the shotguns and i'm having a great time with them.  I like to run with 2 primary guns with Type 25 and a shotgun, just trying now to get all gold.

Level 7

in reply to Chriswolf11

right..lets see your diamond shotgun cammo since its SOOOOOOOOOO EASY.

Level 18

Studios