Servers that shocking in UK is it really worth it?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Servers that shocking in UK is it really worth it?

in reply to FedUp_x

But Infinity Ward is no longer the real IW since the key people fell out with Activision and have now set up Respawn Entertainment, i.e. the real guys that truly evolved the game with COD4 and who actually understand what truly works in FPS multiplayer. Their first game can't come quick enough, though it's probably still 2 years away as I think they're creating a completely new game engine. Check out on their website which games their devs have worked on - they're the best in the biz.

The future looks like this.. QSers and 10 year old SMG try hards will play COD while experienced players over 20 or 30 will play Respawn Ent games...

Level 5

in reply to iCOMPACT

I am really interested to see what Respawn comes up with, if they could produce something with a similar gameplay to cod (unlike BF3, etc) then they could easily have a winner, it would also allow them to stuff the IW top brass who ripped them off.

The future of the cod type FPS could be with them.

Level 20

in reply to FedUp_x

Thats lag comp for you, you need to think the other way round, your connection is too good for the game.

Level 1

in reply to FedUp_x

Same problem here.
38 Download
5 upload
16 ping

And I still end up lagging when I play agienst French, American or German players

Don't get me wrong because I enjoy playing with all gamers... but it is just the lag >.<

A local only would be good.

Level 3

in reply to FedUp_x

I live in the US and it has terrible lag.I definitely agree this is the worst CoD, and those were my thoughts last year I just didnt think it was possible to get worse. You would think all those billions in profits Activision/Blizzard would be able to use those resources wisely and create a amazing product combined with a top quaility service.

Level 2

Studios