Serious Complaint From A Serious Customer

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Serious Complaint From A Serious Customer

in reply to GAHDOOSH

How about you post what you actually "meant to say". Dont blame us for your issues dude...

Level 23

in reply to GAHDOOSH

When I bought the season pass I was under the understanding that I was entitled to all content that was purchasable during the “Black Ops 2 Season”.

We pointed out to you that it doesnt say all content.

So then you change your story that  you SHOULD have gotten the DLC for free. sounds like you got more issues then the DLC.

Do you see at what point you lost this "serious" customer complaint ? You cant have a serious customer complaint if you didnt read what you bought.

Level 72

in reply to GAHDOOSH

Oh look another "I deserve this for free" thread. The camos are optional and you only have to buy one if you want it. They are only $2 each. The devs of this game don't owe you anything. Learn to read not only what the season pass is but the forum rules too. This thread is nothing but spam because this has been talking about so much.

Level 43

in reply to GAHDOOSH

You arent paying more than anyone else OP. You are paying less for the map packs and the same for the camo packs.

Level 25

in reply to GAHDOOSH

Well, the argument against the OP is valid. We paid for maps. However, we also paid for Nuketown 24-7 and that was "taken" from us. Thus, they do owe us something. False adevertising doesn't sit too well with anyone.

So weigh in, who is right? The "company" who told us you have Nuketown 24-7 and removes it or the "consumer" who wants something in its stead? At the company I have worked 28 years for "the customer is always right".

Level 12

in reply to pfcsmooth

Nobody paid for Nuketown 24/7. We got Nuketown 2025 Free with Pre-Order.

We were never promised a playlist. The facts are important in any argument.

You did have Nuketown 24/7. It was on your drive, you could play it any time you wanted to. And now it is free for everyone, and in the playlists. All we were promised was first access to it.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to pfcsmooth

The map wasnt taken from you. You could still play it in other game modes.

You only paid to have the maps, the back of the box states you didnt pay for what game type it was played in.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

The back of the box says NOTHING in MP is ours. We pay for the right to play what they provide. Thats it thats all.

Level 23

in reply to GAHDOOSH

Why do you care? Bacon, and hello kittie camo? Just another way for Activision to milk tryhards out of money.I don't even put the camo that comes with the core game on my weapons. A suckers born every minute.

Level 17

in reply to GAHDOOSH

Not sure why you believe the others are flaming you.

I mean the camos and the other gimmicks are not compulsory. You don't have to equip it to play the game or to gain an advantage.

Don't expect everything in life to be free. Businesses are here to make profit and if you don't agree with Activision charging for extra camos or whatever, just ignore it.

Purchasing these camo won't impact the gameplay, they're cosmetic items.

Level 51

Studios