Serious Complaint From A Serious Customer

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Serious Complaint From A Serious Customer

I have paid for both Elite and now the Season Pass, and I have been very satisfied with both until recently. The maps are good, the extra gun is good, however I believe that Tryarch/Activision and I strongly disagree on the definition of “All Content” this season.

When I bought the season pass I was under the understanding that I was entitled to all content that was purchasable during the “Black Ops 2 Season”. This, to me, meant any extra content available for Call of Duty Black Ops 2 would instantly become mine whenever it was released.

You can imagine my surprise when I was asked to pay EVEN MORE for things as silly as Weapon Camouflages, Reticles, and Gamer card photos? Are these not bits of DLC for call of duty black ops 2? As a season pass holder, I feel completely jipped! I will be emailing technical support asking the same question in a more professional manor, however, I ask NAY urge you (my fellow season pass holders) to ponder the same question. Why are we paying for content when we have already pre-paid for all future content at the beginning of the season?

Looking forward to others thoughts on this matter
GAHDOOSH

Level 1
41 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Serious Complaint From A Serious Customer

in reply to GAHDOOSH

Lord... this again?

The Season Pass SPECIFICALLY states you get 4 Map Packs.. Nothing more, nothing less. You get all the Macro Content which is Game Impacting.

Micro DLC is non-game impacting and is sold seperately.

Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2
Season Pass
Buy the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass and get all four epic DLC Map Packs**, including the Revolution DLC Map Pack, for the discounted price of $49.99*, plus an exclusive in-game calling card and access to the Nuketown Zombies bonus map.

Nuketown Zombies now available for Season Pass subscribers on PS3, Xbox 360®, and PC.

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/dlc/seasonpass

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to GAHDOOSH

Thus has been discussed to death already.  You paid for the maps not the camos and  reticles.  Go back and read the advertisement for the season pass.  You got exactly what you paid for.

Level 12

in reply to GAHDOOSH

This has been discussed months ago.

You were told that you would get 4 map DLCs and that was it . anything you assumed after that was on your own.

There was no promise more than 4 map pack DLCs and thats it.

BTW you never paid for elite. This game Elite was free. When you DID pay for Elite that was for the MW3 DLC season.

Sorry about that.

(I wish I could type fast like before )

Level 72

in reply to GAHDOOSH

My only suggestion...reading comprehension.

Level 23

in reply to GAHDOOSH

Abnd from xbox marketplace...

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-II-Season-Pass/bac4caea-e311-4bfe-8...

Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Season Pass purchasers will have access to four downloadable Map Packs and Nuketown Zombies, as well as an exclusive Calling Card – “The Deuce”.  The Deuce" Calling Card is available now for Season Pass holders in the Barracks menu of Multiplayer.  Map Packs will be available in 2013, and Nuketown Zombies will be available in December 2012. As new Season Pass content becomes available,

Level 72

in reply to GAHDOOSH

Before more people flame for no reason, I understand that I was only promised the maps. I can read just fine.

My point was that we should be getting the gimmick crap for free... Seems trivial not to give it to loyal customers who already paid extra. After all the extras the price tag for the game, the season pass, and the extras is well over $150 usd

Level 1

in reply to GAHDOOSH

Treyarch and Activision dont run the Marketplace. Microsoft does.

If you want some of that stuff to go with it you will just have to wait for the DLC content price to drop.

Or do you get mad because they didnt sell you the DLC at the sale price ?

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Microsoft may run Marketplace but Treyarch and Activision profit from it. Lets not mistake this, if they didn't make a profit they wouldn't have DLC to buy.    

Level 1

in reply to GAHDOOSH

I should get free tacos, rubber gloves, and a dog cause I purchased elite last year and the season pass this year. Oh, and I want a telescope!

Level 27

Studios