Semi auto snipers

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Semi auto snipers

I would rather die from a quick scoper/no scoper vs a semi auto sniper hiding and spamming the trigger button. No respect for that none skilled shot (s). It's not so much the hiding since that's how a sniper is suppose to be played but get some accuracy and use a bolt action. That's how you can tell if your a good sniper. And I'm sure ill get flamed for saying this but that's just my opinion

Level 1
19 REPLIES

Re: Semi auto snipers

in reply to Duck_Buttah

They don't kill in one shot. If you are good with a bolt action they stand no chance in core. Hardcore is a different story.

Level 7

in reply to AHaras

I agree. I mostly play hardcore though

Level 1

in reply to Duck_Buttah

Snipers as a whole need to be completely retooled. They're all ridiculously easy to use and not even fun.

Level 21

in reply to deucedouglas

They are def harder to use then mw3 I think they work fine except for the semi autos

Level 1

in reply to Duck_Buttah

Semi-automatics being too easy to use are not necessarily true in all of the COD games.  I found the MSR easier to use than the AS50 in MW3.  Or it was just me.  But I preferred the AS50 because Accuracy International make decent rifles.  And the AS50, L118A and L96 all sound awesome to use when fired unsuppressed.

Level 31
Highlighted

in reply to SitRepPro

The AS50 was the tits man, awesome sound, nice feel, not as cheap as the barret as it didn't fire as fast. Also, when probe it had hardly any recoil.

SVU is pure trollage.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

generally you can say in CoD, i hate sniping, but one of the few gold guns in MW3 i had was the AS50.

i loved that thing.

Level 7

in reply to Duck_Buttah

SVu is a lot of fun with acog and suppressor but otherwise I wouldn't use them. I very rarely come against good players using snipers.

Bring back the bolt actions of WaW. They were great and took a lot of skill to use adeptly. They were very rewarding

Level 4

in reply to BareMountain

Probably the best post I have ever read on these forums!

Level 1

Studios